Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st Half Game Thread: Kentucky @ Louisville

Re: 1st Half Game Thread: Kentucky @ Louisville

This may be a very long season

Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
    This may be a very long season
    Or a really short one, b/c no one will be following it. Will be able to really stretch out if you go to Commonwealth for games this season.

Citizen, i have had season tickets for 16 years now, but im starting to think about not getting them after this year. Not only that this was the first year i never sent them a bouns check

We kept our tickets, and probably will regardless b/c every year we say "it's got to get better eventually", and it's a great excuse for us to just take off and have some family time, but that's hardly enough reason for people to keep paying thousands for tickets. We may decide a day at the lake is a better choice if this keeps up.

People who have sat through a lot of bad football are finally giving up, and who can blame them? We're back to as bad as we've been in a long while and those fans have sat through Curry and then probation and then finally having hope just to have it all dashed.

We didn't renew b/c we had any expectations of watching good football, we knew it would be ugly, and if your remaining sales pitch is "come enjoy a bowl of chili and a nice afternoon out of the house" you won't sell many tickets.

I am no longer a devoted fan of UK football, but back to where i was twenty five years ago as a proud 'Bama fan.

I may become a bandwagon fan sometime in the future, but I have more pressing things to do than pull for a perennial loser who obviously could care less.

Roll tide!!

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Aaron Boyd Looked Good today, as did Daryl Collins (damn he is fast and quick), and Demarcus Sweat. Don't understand why the last 2 mentioned did not play a lot more today. Both are frosh and are potential big play guys every time they touch the ball
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

I don't care how much he says he loves Kentucky football............ CJP is not the answer. We're going to be lucky to win 3 games this season. We were never in this game. This is just beyond sad.
    Hang on folks, this is going to get beyond ugly.
    I saw some stuff on offense to make me think we have some playmakers, but when you keep fumbling the ball away and just will not throw the ball DOWNFIELD more than once a game, this is what you get. And our defense? Uh, what defense? I thought the defense was supposed to be this team's strength? The defense just looked LOST for most of the game.
    We just got our asses handed to us by the best of the worst football league in the entire NCAA, and truthfully, I still am not convinced that Louisville is that good.
    So what does it say about Kentucky football? Not much, obviously.