Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: HOF UK at LSU

HOF UK at LSU

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. PAR (additive) for Ugonna,,Big Z and Bradshaw combined

4. Ky rebounds plus blocks or LSUs rebounds plus blocks. Which is higher and by how much?

TB: minutes played by Kentucky's bench

Re: HOF UK at LSU

1. Kentucky by 3
    2. Jordan Wright 19
    3. 22
    4. LSU by 5
    Tb:65

UK by 11.
    Reeves 21
    UK by 3

LSU by 5
    Wright 21
    UK by 5
    Tb 61
    Last edited by Harlow; 02-21-2024 at 11:45 AM.

UK by 6
    Reeves 22
    UK by 1

Kentucky +5
    Damien Coll…just kidding. Dillingham with 22
    Tie
    TB = 58
    changing my signature to change our luck.

HOF UK at LSU

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

UK +5

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

Reeves, 22

3. PAR (additive) for Ugonna, Big Z and Bradshaw combined

4. Ky rebounds plus blocks or LSUs rebounds plus blocks. Which is higher and by how much?

LSU by 5

TB: minutes played by Kentucky's bench

UK by 7
    Dillingham 22
    Cats 5

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Harlow wins the first point, LSU wins the game and he's the only one who figured that out correctly.

Reeves, 25 led all scorers, although Dillingham made a run with 21 2nd half points and 23 overall. BigBluePappy and I picked Reeves with identical points, so we each get a point.

PAR for Ugonna, Bradshaw and Ivisic is poor -- 2 combined points, 1 combined assist, 8 combined rebounds for a grand total of 11. That's awful. I picked 18 and thought that ought to be way low, but apparently not low enough, although close enough for the point.

Kentucky had 30 rebounds + 5 blocks; LSU 38 rebounds + 3 blocks, their 41 is 6 better than our 35. LSU +6. Flounder and I had LSU by 5, so we each get a point.

If I did this right, I had 3 points. I wouldn't have graded if I thought I did any good. I was just irritated and frustrated and thought I'd make myself useful by counting up points.

Thanks Darrell.

I haven't had access until now that I'm back on my laptop.

HOF UK at LSU

Let the record reflect I had more points last night than Onyenso, Bradshaw and Ivisic combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Let the record reflect I had more points last night than Onyenso, Bradshaw and Ivisic combined.
    And gave a better effort...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Yeah, that turned out to be a pretty lousy question. Maybe I’ll use Joey Hart and Jordan Burks next time…