Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: HOF at AU

HOF at AU

Odds are I won't be able to grade it so I kept it easy to grade. No hard math.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. PAR (additive) for Edwards and Adou combined

4. Our BS vs Their BS. Predict who will have more "BS" (blocks TIMES steals), Kentucky or Auburn, and by how many

TB: How many "official reviews" will take place? (official review is any time the officials congregate at the scorers table to review flag fouls, time left on clock, who last touched the ball, goaltending, shot clock violations, etc......)
    Last edited by Doc; 02-16-2024 at 03:32 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: HOF at AU

UK by 5 (I will sacrifice the point)

Broome 22

Our BS by 20

TB is 4
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Auburn by 14
    Broom 24
    Auburn 27
    Tb 2
    Last edited by Harlow; 02-17-2024 at 05:09 PM.

Auburn by 17
    Broome with 21
    UK BS by 11
    TB = 3
    changing my signature to change our luck.

UK by 1
    Reeves 24
    UK by 3

One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Auburn by 24
    Dillingham 27
    Auburn by 8
    tb: 1

Auburn by 11
    Broome 23
    UK by 6

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

Broome, 24

3. PAR (additive) for Edwards and Adou combined

4. Our BS vs Their BS. Predict who will have more "BS" (blocks TIMES steals), Kentucky or Auburn, and by how many

Kentucky by 6

TB: How many "official reviews" will take place? (official review is any time the officials congregate at the scorers table to review flag fouls, time left on clock, who last touched the ball, goaltending, shot clock violations, etc......)

Doc gets first point, UK by 11. I'd be happy with that point winning by itself!

Reeves, 22 was the 2nd point. BigBluePappy nailed this point with Reeves, 24, close.

Edwards & Reeves: 4 + 14 + 0 + 1 + 3 + 8 = 30. Somehow I got lucky and picked this one right. Doesn't make up for my Auburn by 20 pick, though.

We had 3 blocks, 8 steals for 24 total. Auburn had 5 blocks, 8 steals for 40 total, so Auburn by 16 is the pick here. UKFlounder had Auburn by 8, closest here for the point.

4-way tie, tiebreaker is the official reviews. Somebody will need to double check me here. I THINK it was 6? Did I miss one (or two?) Let's see if it matters.

Doc said 4, Flounder 1, I had 3, and BigBluePappy had 6! So even if it was more than 6, BigBluePappy wins the tiebreaker!

Congrats, Pappy! That's a good one to win.

nice four way tie! Good job Pappy.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Thanks.
    Feels like four winners.
    The tie breaker pick was a fluke. I thought there is no way in Creation they will average 3 a half.
    Shows what I know...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.