Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Barry's Dreamers at Play

Barry's Dreamers at Play

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Barry's Dreamers at Play

My wife and daughter both visited NYC about 3 weeks ago. I asked them not to go, but you guys know how women are. My wife had never seen snow before, so she finally was able to experience snowfall for the first time. But they visited all over NYC. Luckily nothing happened to either of them. But.......they're women, and of course they're not going to listen to reason.

They wanted me to go. Nope. I didn't lose anything in NYC.
    MOLON LABE!

Very happy for you and them that they avoided the daily carnage in the city.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Very happy for you and them that they avoided the daily carnage in the city.
    TY! And after watching the news the last week or so, I think that's exactly what it was: LUCK.

In better times, with a NYC mayoral administration that would actually look out for the people of NYC and its American & international visitors, I could actually get behind a visit to NYC myself. But as of every administration since Rudy Guiliani left office, I wouldn't even entertain the thought. And then too, ultimately the people who vote in NYC are to blame for this nonsense that's happening now. They've made and allowed and condone this mess, so let them lay in the squalor they've created. I have zero sympathy for them.
    MOLON LABE!