Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Nobody has posted a hof game for tonight for UK vs Tenn, so I hope you all don't mind

Nobody has posted a hof game for tonight for UK vs Tenn, so I hope you all don't mind

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. I'm gonna do this a little different. Predict how many technical fouls and how many personal fouls each team will have. Technicals include fouls on coaches, flagrant fouls, hanging on the rim etc.

4. Bigs vs Small PAR. Who has more and by how many? (Note is adding, not multiplied). Bigs are Onyenso, Ivisic, Bradshaw and Mitchell...Smalls are Reeves, Wagner, Sheppard and Dillingham.

TB: How many 3 pt, attempts for UK.
    Last edited by DanISSELisdaman; 02-03-2024 at 05:06 PM.

Re: Nobody has posted a hof game for tonight for UK vs Tenn, so I hope you all don't

UK by 1
    Reeves 24
    0T - 16PF KY / 0T - 19PF UT
    Small - 14
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Re: Nobody has posted a hof game for tonight for UK vs Tenn, so I hope you all don't

1. UT. by 13.
    2. Knecht 41
    3. UK 3 tech. 21 P. UT 0 tech 17 p.
    4. Smalls by 18
    5. 21
    Last edited by DanISSELisdaman; 02-03-2024 at 05:08 PM.

Thank you. I didn't even think about it

1. UT by 8
    2. Knecht 28
    3. UK - 1 tech, 18 personal; UT 0 Tech, 15 personal
    4. Bigs by 5
    tb: 26

Tennessee by 8
    Knecht with 24
    1 technical each, UK 29 personal, UT 27 personal
    Smalls by 8
    TB = 18
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Nobody has posted a hof game for tonight for UK vs Tenn, so I hope you all don't mind

Thanks, Dan... The forum has been down a lot the last day so appreciate you doing this.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

Kentucky by 4

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

Reeves, 25

3. I'm gonna do this a little different. Predict how many technical fouls and how many personal fouls each team will have. Technicals include fouls on coaches, flagrant fouls, hanging on the rim etc.

Technical fouls - 0 Kentucky, 0 Tennessee
    Personal fouls - 18 Kentucky, 17 Tennessee

4. Bigs vs Small PAR. Who has more and by how many? (Note is adding, not multiplied). Bigs are Onyenso, Ivisic, Bradshaw and Mitchell...Smalls are Reeves, Wagner, Sheppard and Dillingham.

Smalls by 14

TB: How many 3 pt, attempts for UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Thanks, Dan... The forum has been down a lot the last day so appreciate you doing this.
    No problem buddy!

Kentucky by 7
    Knecht 25
    Small 24

Don't mind at all.

UK by 15
    Reeves 20
    1 tech on UK . 0 on TN. 20 UK. 24 TN
    Bigs2
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Grading...

DanISSEL has the first point; his UT by 13 was closest to the actual 11.
    No pics for Dilly, who led all scorers with 35, so no point there.

3rd point is an essay:

Tennessee had two technical fouls, 21 personal fouls total (which includes the two technical fouls, since they were both assessed against players, or 19 additional ones).

Kentucky had two technical fouls, 24 personal fouls total (which includes the two technical fouls, again, since they were both assessed against players, or 22 additional ones).

I'm not really sure how to grade this. I think I'm going to grade it like this:

See how close everybody is to each individual component and add up the total. For the personal fouls, I'm only going to count the additional ones and not going to double count the technical fouls.

So the answers are:

UT: 2 + 19
    UK: 2 + 22

Blueboss: 0, 16 for UK; 0, 19 for UT = missed by 2, 3, 2, 3 = 10
    DanISSELisdaman: 3, 21 for UK; 0, 17 for UT = missd by 1, 1, 2, 5 = 9
    UKFlounder: 1, 18 for UK; 0, 15 for UT = missed by 1, 4, 2, 4 = 11
    Catfan73: 1, 29 for UK; 1, 27 for UT = missed by 1, 7, 1, 5 = 14
    Darrell: 0, 18 for UK; 0, 17 for UT = missed by 2, 4, 2, 2 = 10
    Harlow: 33 total I think, but the total would have been 45, so even if it was allocated evenly it would be missed by 12
    Doc: 1, 20 for UK; 0, 24 for TN = missed by 1, 2, 2, 3 = 8

Doc gets the point

DUH. I could've just added up everything and it would've worked. Realized it halfway in, decided to continue. Oh well.
    4th point I'm limiting the bigs to the 4 named (leaving out Thiero), and the smalls to the 4 named. I'm defining it, then grading it. Think it's fair because Wagner didn't play for smalls either.

I show a putrid 22 total for the Bigs, 93 for the Smalls, for an overwhelming +61 for Smalls. Harlow gets this point.

Will edit and grade tiebreaker now before I screw up and lose this.

DanISSEL, Doc and Harlow tie with 1 point each. UK had 27 3-pointers, which Harlow had on the nose.

Congrats, Harlow. (Sorry if I screwed up the grading system!)

Thank u win number 2