Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I know this is wrong Mods take down if u like... illegals beat up two officers in NY

I know this is wrong Mods take down if u like... illegals beat up two officers in NY

I’m getting nervous I live 100 miles south from Chicago... time 4 me to get a gun legally

Re: I know this is wrong Mods take down if u like... illegals beat up two officers in

My gf n I are moving to Ky or Carolinas or Ga or Florida this year

Re: I know this is wrong Mods take down if u like... illegals beat up two officers in

They are not "illegals", they are undocumented immigrants which is what people breaking our laws to come into this country illegally are called. "Illegals" is offensive. You have now triggered me. I am headed to my safe zone for a couple hours to work thru the anxiety
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

This shouldn't be moved from the other page, it should be deleted.

Great Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bakert View Post
    This shouldn't be moved from the other page, it should be deleted.
    I'm curious on what basis?

It definitely belongs in the Barber Shop, but I'm curious if it's the word "illegals" or something else.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

It don't bother me Citizen. I'm all for calling them what they are and deporting every one of them that have crossed the border illegally. Let them come here the right way or stay out! We have enough criminals here already without opening the border for them from every country in the world.

Rupp's Runt

You guys know this already, but I've just got to say it: what is happening on the southern (and northern border too) is BULLSHIT!
    My Dad and his parents came here legally from Sicily, followed the law and the rules and eventually became American citizens.
    My wife and two kids came here from the Philippines, obeyed the law and followed the rules and all 3 became American citizens.

If THEY could do it, so can all of these law breaking illegal SONS OF BITCHES from wherever their law breaking azzes are from!

But what really needs to happen is these no-good lousy law breaking crooked azz scum sucking POS Democrats and their RINO Republican sympathizers need to take a damn permanent dirt nap, and I mean most rikki-tik!! THAT would stop almost all of this nonsense, because somebody's ass would finally be held accountable for their crimes against the good, honest, hard-working American citizens of this country who are being made to pay, both financially and physically for this criminal BULLSHIT!

Apologies for the coarse language, but I'm right and correct about this.
    MOLON LABE!

I also have internationally adopted children. We had a process to go through to get them into the US, and ultimately citizenship. Follow the rules, its why they're in place. I think ultimately the left would like to grant citizenship to those who broke the rules in a play to "buy" their vote.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I also have internationally adopted children. We had a process to go through to get them into the US, and ultimately citizenship. Follow the rules, its why they're in place. I think ultimately the left would like to grant citizenship to those who broke the rules in a play to "buy" their vote.
    You're 100% right about that. It's not hard. It's expensive, and time consuming, but in the end it's just easier to follow the established laws and rules. But a great many of our legislators believe that circumventing the law and endangering the lives , liberty and property of American citizens is okay. WELL, IT'S NOT OKAY! Especially to those of us who were raised to follow and obey the law and do so!
    MOLON LABE!

That's exactly the reason, and if I have time I can google up more than one source where various DNC strategists and others have admitted it publicly. It has been a point brought up in more closed door circumstances, but there's some solid stuff out there showing that, beyond it being obvious on its face, it is a conscious decision.

They believe that eventually citizenship will have to be given to these immigrants, and they will vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, and it will secure them in permanent power. More than one strategist has laid this out publicly.

It's a political decision to build a long term voting block that is insurmountable by conservatives, at least that is the plan. It is NOT what is in the best interests of America, but what is in the best interests of those who think they need to stay in power b/c only they know what is right and wrong.

There was a time when many liberals did not accept that the ends justified the means, esp. on issues like civil liberties. Those days are gone, and they are now the new fascists, perfectly happy to blur government, corporate and institutional lines to gain control and implement an agenda even if it has to be rammed down the citizen's throats.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

FWIW, I have always considered myself to be "pro-immigration" if we had to pick one side or another. America has been built on the "brain drain" of bringing the most hard working, ambitious people from other places and having them contribute to America. We also need to grow our labor force as we grow, and we do not reproduce enough to do so.

So immigration is good, IF it is managed and regulated properly. The problem now is we have no regulation whatsoever, and the drug cartels are essentially in control of who enters the country now. We have effectively abdicated our laws to their decisions.

The proper compromise is to expand legal immigration pathways, and the shut down illegal immigration to a trickle, and preferably to zero. It's doable, but politically no one wants it, so America is sold out to the greed of politicians and billionaires and corporations.

It's easy now to see how empires lose their way and falter and fall, having lived long enough to see America doing it in front of my eyes. I get how that happens now, how people make such horrid decisions over and over and squander all they have built until there is nothing left to squander and they sit shocked and wonder what has happened.

The common cry is "our immigration system is broken". No its not. What is broken is the failure to enforce the laws that congress wrote to control immigration. A system that allows immigration isn't broken. What is broken is the gov't decides what laws to enforce and which ones to ignore. Liberals love to spout "Nobody is above the law". Well, clearly some are above the law, or those to whom the laws are not applied. The same could be said of our gun laws. When the sitting President's own offspring clearly violates the laws that allow gun ownership and use, goes unpunished, it's not the laws that is at issue, it is the application of the laws
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

Doc nailed it, as per usual. The system isn't broken, it's the POLITICIANS and their Federal Government cohorts that are broken.

My family navigated the immigration system just fine. It takes time, and it's expensive, but as long as you follow the program and complete each step within the system, it can and will get done.

I can't begin to tell you guys how infuriating watching this nonsense at both borders is to me. We did it the right way, the legal way according to the law, obeyed the law and worked within the set guidelines, and to watch what has been going on is nothing but a slap to the face of every legal immigrant to this country, AND native born Americans as well. These politicians are basically telling us that what we did doesn't mean anything, and that citizens of our own country aren't worth the time of day, and that we don't matter.

THAT is the kind of stuff that starts rebellions against a standing government.
    MOLON LABE!

An invasion of military age males from countries and cultures hostile to the US and our religious and political culture is what is happening. We need to put Gov Abbot in charge of the whole border and build a wall and string wire.

Send the illegal illegals back.

Import the third world, become the third world.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    An invasion of military age males from countries and cultures hostile to the US and our religious and political culture is what is happening. We need to put Gov Abbot in charge of the whole border and build a wall and string wire.

Send the illegal illegals back.

Import the third world, become the third world.
    The next terrorist attack against the U.S. is going to come from this situation. Not only that, but the amount of illegal entries from military age males is beyond staggering. And many of them are Chinese, which isn't a broadly acknowledged fact.
    Something really bad is about to happen. Time to be determined, of course, but it's coming. And it won't be done with planes this time. I suspect it will be more like multiple pronged attacks around the country, simultaneously, with mass casualties.
    MOLON LABE!