Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anybody ever use Red Week for Timeshare rental?

Anybody ever use Red Week for Timeshare rental?

I have a week in Breckinridge during spring break, check in on Easter Sunday. Unfortunately I can't go and want to rent it. It is at Grand Lodge on Peak 7. Literally walk out ski (one lift is 50 feet from lodge exit). Am looking to list on Red Week. Anybody ever use them to either list a rental or find a rental? Good experience or bad? We have used the lodges services in the past and they take 40% (no, not a typo)... so I will clear maybe $600, which is confusing since if I book a week thru them it is $1800 for the week, however it is never spring break and Easter (we own a floating week and this was the first time I got super desirable ome which means prime rates and huge demand).
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Anybody ever use Red Week for Timeshare rental?

Other than VRBO and Airbnb, I'm clueless. Good luck with it. 40% is absurd (seems to me).