Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cwDqsqN2Q

“Son of a carpenter. Mary carried the Light”

Robertson/Helm/Danko, et al wrote THE rock carol.

Bombino

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas BigSky!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

It’s the day after. Thanks, you two. Blueboss, I hope you had plenty of friends and family around you.

I’m 70 yrs old now, the old person of either gender of the family, and Christmas requires a sleight of hand to keep me in the here and now.

Today, it’s cold, here in Montana, duh, but the roads heading south are calling. They are covered with blizzard but I will head out either tomorrow or Thursday. The truck’s oil is changed. The diesel tank with anti gel and def tank are full. The camper is to be loaded today with some shorts and short sleeve shirts, some fishing equipment and brooks running shoes (good walkers.)

I’m gonna be a geezer sippin dark roast in a coffee shop in an obscure Texas town, reading the Times and Wildcatchat, fishin from the bank with a drink in a paper bag, see if the library that is named for a friend’s Dad needs a volunteer book shelver, and see who I meet.

Time for a very New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Bigsky. May you drive safely in your travels and enjoy the journey.

Outstanding.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Merry Christmas

There’s the life there…I’m seriously considering a motor home, and doing just that Big Sky, but I’m not supposed to make major decisions for a year.

I had a couple of busy days ahead of Christmas, but on Christmas Day, I just hunkered down and went head on in to it..I think I needed to do it that way, however, I have no reason why. Bring on the New Year.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    There’s the life there…I’m seriously considering a motor home, and doing just that Big Sky, but I’m not supposed to make major decisions for a year.

I had a couple of busy days ahead of Christmas, but on Christmas Day, I just hunkered down and went head on in to it..I think I needed to do it that way, however, I have no reason why. Bring on the New Year.

That may be a good idea for you, but the advice to refrain from major decisions while you grieve and recover is sound. Thinking about you this season. Hope the Cats continue to give you some pleasant distractions through March Madness!

I’ve had some form of camper since the late 1990s. It is not a sudden thing for me. Last big camper trip I saw Mickin the Ham and DavidtheMedicalschoolKing in addition to all things south Texas while hauling a fifth wheel.

I’m renting a very small shack-house for two months so the camper is to stay in to and from, and side trips at the reservoirs and state parks.

Even so, gonna miss my little cozy modern townhouse overlooking the Gallatin Valley. It is comforting and familiar and my friends are here. All very good things.