https://aibm.org/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

That is a link to the foundation. I didn’t send them money or anything. I don’t want you to. But it is a place to read up on the current trends for boys and men in our country without buying the book. And who knows if librarians would stock it?

Seeing my boys go thru public education I would never do that again but I would take a second job to pay for private school.

Every year the stats come out about on the job injuries. 90-95% of otj fatalities are men. But of course on a municipal level we hear about why librarians don’t make as much as police officers.

Some universities are now enrolling 55-45 female/male classes and that gap is edging wider. If this were a male/female ratio feminists hair would be on fire.

The suicide stats among young men ARE hair raising. My oldest has had two of his best friends kill themselves. Normal, relatively successful young men, one married with a child.

We will see this get worse as jobs for men without a high school diploma, or with a GED, more and more disappear. It is not a thing to ignore; the failure of young men in at least one sector of our society since the 1960s where fathers have disappeared has had a significant negative impact on our culture.

30 year old boys listening to gang music, playing video games, living marginally in groups, is not a recipe for national success. Not “the red pill” guys but seemingly a normalized growing demographic who say the heck with all the former measures of a successful life.

Yet that is where we are going. I see it in Bozeman, how about where you are?