Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Tired of McCain and Graham

Unforgettable

Tired of McCain and Graham

Loved Rand and his filibuster yesterday, old time politics but m&g felt embarrassed. Tough luck, start acting like Americans instead of wimps who were just snookered by Obama at dinner

Re: Tired of McCain and Graham

They (the GOP leaders) have no problem declaring a filibuster for anything that suits them, but standing up and actually doing it in person is embarrassing? lol.
    Would be nice to elect 50 more GOP embarrassments and send those guys packing. I don't agree with everything about Paul, but he's not just a stuffed shirt doing nothing except worrying about reelection.

Unforgettable

I admire him, took a stand on something every American should be concerned about

McCain doubled down on stupid: http://washingtonexaminer.com/angry-...rticle/2523661

McCain's bullying might work with some in the GOP. but Rand Paul and Ted Cruz won't be intimidated by him. The more he speaks, the more he sounds like his dumbass daughter.

I agree with the sentiments here. The political center continues to move left and we're at the point where 'center' is firmly in the 'left' column. Political conservatives are endangered species.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I am not a fan of Rand Paul and I am not sure that the appointment of Brenan is a bad idea.

I do think that the executive order on the use of drones to kill American citizens is a broadly written instrument that is dangerous to the rights of US citizens.

Hard questions need to be asked and if limits are not spelled out then they don't exist.

I applaud any efforts to make Americans aware and hold government accountable on issues such as the use of drones.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I am not a fan of Rand Paul and I am not sure that the appointment of Brenan is a bad idea.
    You're not sure Brennan as CIA Director is a bad idea? Have you ever listened to any of his testimony in the last four years? That man is clueless. In 2010, he wasn't even aware of the terrorist plot and arrests in London, and he was Director of National Intelligence then.

I do think that the executive order on the use of drones to kill American citizens is a broadly written instrument that is dangerous to the rights of US citizens.

Hard questions need to be asked and if limits are not spelled out then they don't exist.

I applaud any efforts to make Americans aware and hold government accountable on issues such as the use of drones.
    Rand Paul didn't filibuster to oppose Brennan, something he stated at the outset of the filibuster. He filibustered the Brennan confirmation vote to oppose the lack of information that was forthcoming from the White House concerning the violation of the Constitutional rights of Americans after the assertion by the White House it was legal for them to kill Americans without due process on American soil simply because Obama wanted them eliminated.

Paul was joined in his filibuster by senators on both sides of the aisle, and was supported by even more.

McCain and Graham are all about posturing, and nothing about actually standing up for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CattyWampus View Post
    McCain doubled down on stupid: http://washingtonexaminer.com/angry-...rticle/2523661

McCain's bullying might work with some in the GOP. but Rand Paul and Ted Cruz won't be intimidated by him. The more he speaks, the more he sounds like his dumbass daughter.
    He added, "I think it can be harmful if there is a belief among the American people that those people are reflective of the views of the majority of Republicans. They're not."

I don't know about the majority of Republicans, but he's right about a majority of its leaders, something many of us Republicans hope to rectify. Paul has his warts like anyone else, but it's like the view I take of basketball. I can handle losing if our guys play their guts out and just come up short. I can handle a politician who makes mistakes if he is in there trying to do what he thinks is right and live up to what he promised to do rather than focus on getting along and going along and keeping his butt in his seat regardless of what he promised his supporters.

He's doing and acting just like he said he would, and that's why he was elected. Even if I disagree on somethings, I respect it, and that's rare air for my feelings on elected officials.

Unforgettable

There are wacko birds in this deal but it isn't Rand

Rupp's Runt

McCain needs to go, just like Lindsey Graham. And a lot of other RINO Republicans too!
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

He might as well just switch over to the democrat side except they don't want him, he does more good for them where he is.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    McCain needs to go, just like Lindsey Graham. And a lot of other RINO Republicans too!

Fiddlin' Five

If they are anti-Americans I support any use of drones, sniper fire or what ever it takes to take them out. They are no longer citizens when they take up arms against our country.