Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: HOF vs Miami

HOF vs Miami

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. North vs South PARS. Pick which group of 4 players representing either the North or the South that will have the highest additive PARS, and what the difference will be. So answer in the form of North 12 (means the North's Pts + Assists + Rebounds + Steals will be 12 more than the South's)....NOTE THAT STEALS IS PART OF THE EQUATION NOW
    North is Adou (PA), Edwards (PA), Wagner (NJ), Reeves (IL)
    South is Sheppard (KY), Dillingham (NC), Burks (AL), Mitchell (WV--although is actually from PA but will go with WV to make it competative)

4. PAR-X: For Wagner. That is Points times Rebounds times Assists. Will be NO minimum, so zero pts, reb or assists gets a "0"

TB: 3 pt FG % for UK
    Last edited by Doc; 11-26-2023 at 02:34 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: HOF vs Miami

UK by 12
    Reeves 19
    South 15

38%
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK by 4
    Dillingham 20
    South by 12
    40%

UK by 7
    Jordan Miller with 23
    North 6

UK by 5
    Reeves with 22
    North 4
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    UK by 7
    Jordan Miller with 23
    North 6

You sure about that pick? Want to be 100% sure you believe he will score more points on Tues for the Miami Hurricanes

Miami by 4
    Wagner 24
    South 6
    Tb: 32%

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You sure about that pick? Want to be 100% sure you believe he will score more points on Tues for the Miami Hurricanes
    I think you are right Doc. He wont be scoring any more points for Miami. Thanks for the reminder!

Miami by 7
    Pack with 26
    North 6

I just have a real bad feeling about this game and decided to change and pick Miami to win. I feel like a traitor, but so be it.
    Last edited by DanISSELisdaman; 11-28-2023 at 04:27 PM.

My last contest entry was laughably bad. Hopefully this one will redeem me.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

+ 12

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

Nigel Pack, 23

3. North vs South PARS. Pick which group of 4 players representing either the North or the South that will have the highest additive PARS, and what the difference will be. So answer in the form of North 12 (means the North's Pts + Assists + Rebounds + Steals will be 12 more than the South's)....NOTE THAT STEALS IS PART OF THE EQUATION NOW
    North is Adou (PA), Edwards (PA), Wagner (NJ), Reeves (IL)
    South is Sheppard (KY), Dillingham (NC), Burks (AL), Mitchell (WV--although is actually from PA but will go with WV to make it competative)

Oh, this is a great one. I'll take North by 8.

4. PAR-X: For Wagner. That is Points times Rebounds times Assists. Will be NO minimum, so zero pts, reb or assists gets a "0"

Tempted to go 0, but I won't. ** 180 **

TB: 3 pt FG % for UK

37.9%

UK by 22...add my pick and Darrell together and we are close. Pt to us both

Shep with 21... none of us picked Reed

N=65
    S= 94 so South 29...I called South 15 for the point

PARX for Wagner is 0... Next time Darrel, follow the force. Catfan with this point.

No Tiebreaker need.....

Winner winner chicken dinner for Doc
    Last edited by Doc; 11-30-2023 at 12:29 PM.

Good job, Doc...Usually when I follow my temptations, I regret it. This time, it was a mistake!

I pick Sheppard two or three games in a row but of course I didn’t this time.