Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: A very Angry Friendsgiving to you

A very Angry Friendsgiving to you

Thanksgiving, whose connections to God (read Abe’s doleful proclamation, and Who do you thank?) the 1619–Berkley Plantation slavery, and indigenous genocide has hit the trifecta of cancellation.

Look for “Friendsgiving” to become a woke replacement, and you and your friends can be angry together about all of the above.

Brought to you by those who don’t celebrate Washington and Lincoln Day, Independence Day, or Columbus day.

Re: A very Angry Friendsgiving to you

Some good food available tho. And a caramel apple martini

https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/food...ng-food-ideas/

Hard to imagine this nation is so full of evil and awfulness, isn't it? If it weren't being beaten over your head you may not notice it....

Of course that's brought to you by a lot of people with a lot of free time, little work ethic, and who have never compared it to the rest of the world or world history in any way but rather prefer to live in a warm, soothing echo chamber in a small, safe corner of Fantasyland.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Citizen I live in a university town whose local government is being taken over by this garbage.

Of course the university already has been.

Yep. Lexington isn't far behind. A little, but not much.

We're even seeing it in museums, etc. and collections in areas such as art and antiques and collectibles. Seriously, some want to destroy antique furniture b/c of its "whiteness".

This Cultural Revolution has no bottom, just as Mao's had no bottom. It's frightening the level of similarity, not the least of which is how little those engaged in this movement don't even see the reality of what they are doing any more than the Red Guard did.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

DECOLONIZE FRIENDSGIVING AND MAKE IT NOBLE SAVAGES DAY!

Instead of football, watch some lacrosse.

How do the Friendless celebrate the new holiday? And the noble savages should be renamed the noble slavers.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.