Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: If we can do it for a Communist dictator…

If we can do it for a Communist dictator…

…seems like we could do it for the people who live and work in, and contribute to, our city

https://www.city-journal.org/article...2QH1dW42xpGMiI

Re: If we can do it for a Communist dictator…

Suddenly it's not illegal to have the cops run off the vagrants and drug addicts and prostitutes. For several years now their defense was a single case that has not been appealed, by less than a full court review, that supposedly tied the entire nation's hands despite not even being law in 8 of 9 districts at ALL, and one which I seriously doubt would survive SCOTUS review with the current bench.

Then they want to look good to their future Chinese overlords, and it's all OK to send in those jack booted thugs with their billy clubs to clean up the streets.

Maybe the good people of San Fran could get a Communist leader to visit once a month or so in order to force the city to keep enforcing the laws and protecting the citizens.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

And the Gov Newsome, what a blatantly pandering jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    And the Gov Newsome, what a blatantly pandering jerk.
    He was apparently at least honest, admitted the only reason they started cleaning up the streets was for this conference.

This nation is more and more like some Third World country every day. That's the stuff they do in half backwater countries before some foreign event in their capital city.

If I were a citizen of that city I'd try to get about 50,000 people to dress up bad, not bathe and get a box and go hang out on the streets for it just for spite. I would resent the hell out of it, and I do as an American b/c that seems to be the new normal.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    He was apparently at least honest, admitted the only reason they started cleaning up the streets was for this conference.

This nation is more and more like some Third World country every day. That's the stuff they do in half backwater countries before some foreign event in their capital city.

If I were a citizen of that city I'd try to get about 50,000 people to dress up bad, not bathe and get a box and go hang out on the streets for it just for spite. I would resent the hell out of it, and I do as an American b/c that seems to be the new normal.
    Because we're living in Obama's world, and he's just "allowing" us to live here.........
    MOLON LABE!