Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: HOF game vs Kansas

HOF game vs Kansas

.1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Eight Days a Week : select 5 players, any 5, on UK's roster (active or inactive) who you believe their cumulative assists will be 8
    https://youtu.be/kle2xHhRHg4?si=9qVYx_L-LNg_mvaL

4. PAR-X: For Dillingham. That is Points times Rebounds times Assists. Will have minimum of 1 so zero pts, reb or assists gets a "1"

TB: threes attempted by UK
    Last edited by Doc; 11-14-2023 at 06:21 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: HOF game vs Kansas

UK by 7

Dickenson 18

Wagner, Dillingham, Sheppard, Edwards and Canada

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

1) UK by 3
    2) Dillingham 20
    3) DJ, Shep, Reeves,Thierro, Zvonimir
    4) 120
    TB) 26
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Kansas by 11
    Dickinson with 22
    Wagner Sheppard Mitchell Thiero Canada
    TB = 20

71-68 UK. (UK by three)

Reeves 24

Reeves, Edwards, Burks, Dillingham, and Thiero

TB-19
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-14-2023 at 11:14 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

–5

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

Dickinson, 23

3. Eight Days a Week : select 5 players, any 5, on UK's roster (active or inactive) who you believe their cumulative assists will be 8

Wagner, Dillingham, Ivisic, Onyenso, Bradshaw.

4. PAR-X: For Dillingham. That is Points times Revounds times Assists. Will have minimum of 1 so zero pts, reb or assists gets a "1"

TB: threes attempted by UK

Kansas by 15
    Mitchell 19
    Burks, Dillingham, hart, Reeves, Wagner
    Tb: 29

I think Kansas has too much advantage on their front line for the young Cats to overcome.

1.Kansas by 7
    2. Dickinson with 27
    3. Mitchell, Burks, Hart, Wagner and Thiero.
    4. 72
    5. 27

Let me see if I can get this graded.

Final score was 89-84, KU. Darrell KSR managed the margin of loss exactly for 1st point.

Hunter DICKinson was game-high scorer with 27, and DanISSELisdaman picked the pri...err, player and point perfectly for 2nd point.

Third point was the 8 days a week one.
    I showed Edwards 2, Theiro 1, Mitchell 3, Reeves 1, Wagner 1, Dillingham 3, Sheppard 1 and Burks 2. If I added everyone's up correctly (and I may not), I showed Doc 7, Pappy 4, Catfan73 6, Kingcat 9, Darrell KSR 4, UKFlounder 7, DanISSELisdaman 7, so point awarded to:
    Doc
    Kingcat
    UKFlounder
    DanISSELisdaman

Final point was the PAR-X for Dillingham. He had 18 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists for a total of 108. BigBluePappy with 120 and me with 96 both missed by 18 and get a point.

Tiebreaker for DanISSELisdaman and DarrellKSR shows DanISSELisdaman closer to the 38 actual 3-point attempts with his tiebreaker, so congrats to DanISSELisdaman!

Mucho, just getting ready to grade. Was going to this morning but got side tracted trying to get rid of some raccoons/

Happy to pitch in for some grunt work when I can, Doc. Really appreciate you running this game.