Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: My Whirlwind Week…

My Whirlwind Week…

I’ve done more this last week than I’ve done in the last 6 months.

Starting Monday with meeting my friends in Shelbyville for dinner and to pick up tix for Friday’s game at Rupp.

Tuesday, back to eastern Louisville to meet my two sisters for dinner, one of which is in town from AZ.

Wednesday, dinner with my In-Laws who have given me un-told support and help over the last six months.

Thursday evening my daughter and granddaughter arrived from VA, so up late absorbing them.

Friday back to Shelbyville to have late lunch w/sisters, nieces, so my daughter and granddaughter could all see each other… after late lunch off to Rupp arena for the game. As I mentioned in another thread granddaughter is considering going to UK next year, so I introduced her to Rupp arena (her first time)… and it did not disappoint.

Saturday ran around locally, and then back home to get ready for…. Sit down for this… to go see Pink in concert. Yep, I took the girls to see Pink. It was actually one of the most entertaining concerts I’ve been to, and I’ve been to a lot of concerts over the years.

Sunday, spent early morning with the girls and saw them off for their trip back to VA. Shortly, I’ll be heading back to Shelbyville for a brunchy thing with sisters and nieces, only to race back home and meet SIL/BIL for dinner.

…all of last weeks activities were sandwiched around going to work daily, the only time I took off was a half day Friday with the girls… plus throw in mulching leaves for a couple of hours Thursday evening.

Thanks for humoring me and listening, in a minute it’s going to get quiet again and then the harsh realities will seep back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: My Whirlwind Week…

I will just listen. My instant instinct is to offer advice. I won’t. Glad you had a busy week.

My Whirlwind Week…

Blueboss, friend, I'm glad to hear your week and your family and friends being there for you. We are, too.

My Whirlwind Week…

There is being there, and there is being there… I am blessed that I have friends and family that are here for me… but, I’m exhausted.

Turned 65 today, and I have a meeting tomorrow with advisor whose team is assisting with Social Security/medicare A-B sign up tomorrow. Once I get that in place, I can get my supplement going and ditch my group. Then, I hope to be able to finish my day come home a continue mulching program.

You guys have been great, and again, I am blessed to have friends and support.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I know for a fact that you are a fine man. And fine people are surrounded by fine friends, and that makes for a fine life.

Dang boss, that was a full itinerary if I have ever heard one. I have had busy weeks before in my life, but I do not recall any of them being as full and hectic as yours was.

I have been.recovering some money from the US treasury every month for the last 3 years and it is nice to get that check every month. I finally got so bored with the projects at the house that I went out and found a job. It is nice to have someone appreciate what I do enough to pay me to do it.

I am really happy for you that you have relatives that don't hate you, and care enough to show up and visit like yours do.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

My Whirlwind Week…

…SS office called in 10 minutes early, after about 30 minutes on the phone I’m good to go for A/B. I do have to go to local SS office Wednesday and sign something and get my Medicare number.

It’s official…I’m old, and after last week I feel old. Yard looks nice, no leaves… until the wind blows tomorrow.

My Whirlwind Week…

Quote Originally Posted by IkeCat View Post
    I know for a fact that you are a fine man. And fine people are surrounded by fine friends, and that makes for a fine life.
    Thank you, you’re very kind. I am missing the one that had a big hand in making me the man I am today.