Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Wheels falling off?

Wheels falling off?

How did anyone ever feed into the lie that Devin Leary was the best quarterback in the transfer portal? REALLY? 69 yards last week. Overthrowing wide open receivers? REALLY? 40 yards in the first half tonight? REALLY?? And Brown and Key are watching their seasons blow up in smoke because they don’t have a quarterback that can get the ball to them when they’re wide open? REALLY? I am a long time football fan going back to Fran Curci. I like Stoops but he blew it by bringing in this quarterback. And tonight 40 yards in the first half? REALLY?? We lose tonight and you can start counting the days until basketball season. We got our butts handed to us last week. We were the dogs last week not Georgia. Lose tonight and we can start adding them up. Tennessee will beat the taste out of our mouth followed by Mississippi State Alabama South Carolina and the cherry on the cake losing to Louisville at Louisville. I hope I’m wrong. I hope this team gets really pissed off and shows some life. But I’m afraid that with a quarterback who can’t hit open receivers we might just have to wait until next year. Devin Leary the best in the portal? REALLY? REALLY??? Yeah right.

Wheels falling off?

He's been a huge disappointment. I did not see that coming.

Re: Wheels falling off?

I think he was ranked the second best qb after the kid from Wake who now leads the Fighting Irish.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain