Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: My thanks to Congress and I do not say that often

My thanks to Congress and I do not say that often

Bill in the house to stop the Central Bank from having the authority to begin issuing a Central Bank Digital Currency under sponsorship from the loon who occasionally sleeps at the White House, when he is not on vacation, or taking hand shaking trips around the world.

If the Feds can issue tokens that are tracked via the Blockchains and the federal high powered computer software spies,,,,,,

Forbes

Central Bank Currency Trackler

CNN What You Need to Know

Newsweek... Biden's Plan for a Digital Dollar is a Massive Threat to Freedom | Opinion

I want no part of this scheme. It affords the crooks in DC way to much available information about my personal business and my expenditures. If they decide to put a lock on my digital account, then I am screwed 10 ways to Sunday and there is nothing I can do about it. If I have crypto crap to spend and they do not want me to buy a new gun, then they just shut down expenditures that allow me to do so. If I want to buy a used gas guzzling auto or a gas powered lawn mower and I happen to live somewhere they do not want those items to be used, then tough luck Dan.

I am very fond of paper power, and I hate the idea of trying to get little pieces of gold out of my ATM at my local bank where I keep my gold supply in my lock box.

BTW, the overlords are controlling all the everyday activities and expenditures of the peons in China via this asset control method.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 10-07-2023 at 09:39 AM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: My thanks to Congress and I do not say that often

I agree with you, but unfortunately, I believe digital currency only will happen sooner than later.