Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Swim meet at Papaw John's tomorrow

Swim meet at Papaw John's tomorrow

Looks like I'll be going to the game tomorrow as my UL buddy called me this morning and said his wife informed him that she's not going to sit in a freakin' monsoon to watch a freakin' football game. Or words to that effect. So I'm back in!

Current forecast from the national weather service:

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 82. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Re: Swim meet at Papaw John's tomorrow

Give em hell for me CF73 as it looks like MY UL buddy has completely screwed me over, and I will not be attending as planned. But where there's a will, there's a way....and I'm already working on another possibility! And if I get there, I think I'm seriously wearing swimming trunks and my Crocs, with my UK football tshirt under a clear poncho!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Re: Swim meet at Papaw John's tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Lfbj00 View Post
    Give em hell for me CF73 as it looks like MY UL buddy has completely screwed me over, and I will not be attending as planned. But where there's a will, there's a way....and I'm already working on another possibility! And if I get there, I think I'm seriously wearing swimming trunks and my Crocs, with my UK football tshirt under a clear poncho!!
    Wave to the cameras a lot and I might get to see that outfit.

Big uglies on both sides of the ball and heavy, straight ahead runners will rule the day
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.