Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I did not know that Bill Clinton was a least partly responsible for the 9-11 attacks

I did not know that Bill Clinton was a least partly responsible for the 9-11 attacks

"Al Qaeda continues to target U.S. interests abroad, culminating in October of 2000 when members of al Qaeda attacked the USS Cole," Ackerman said.

The ship was ported in Aden, Yemen, when al Qaeda operatives approached it in a smaller boat, packed with explosives. The blast killed 17 sailors and injured dozens more.

"By the time bin Laden and his associates attacked the Cole, CIA already had in place plans to kill bin Laden," Ackerman said. "However, the Clinton administration never greenlit these plans, and in the days before Sept. 11, they remained on the shelves." The table is set for Usama bin Laden," Ackerman said. "Ahmad Shah Massoud is dead. He has a stable perch from inside of Afghanistan and almost 10 years of planning is in place, going all the way back to his failed attempt to destroy the World Trade Center earlier in the ‘90s. It's two days before Sept. 11 and through bin Laden's planning and financing, those attacks are imminent … and will go on to spur a 20-year war, the longest in America's history."

Linkage

Tomorrow morning marks the anniversary of the unholy day.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 09-10-2023 at 07:31 AM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Re: I did not know that Bill Clinton was a least partly responsible for the 9-11 atta

Yes, I've heard this before. 9/11 was a failure of DC, not one person, not one party....The ball was simply dropped.

I was working a 2nd/3rd shift and waking up to the news right about now.

Re: I did not know that Bill Clinton was a least partly responsible for the 9-11 atta

Clinton responsible? Not in my book. I'm no fan of any democrat but I won't blame them for the acts of madmen. Might it have been prevented had we taken him out? Possible, but I suspect not as I am sure the plans were in place for a long time before the Cole incident, with contingency plans in place.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

MHO, they failed to cut the head off the snake when they had the chance, and He was the leader of the plan, and the plan would have come apart if he was no longer in charge.

The 3rd army would not have surged across the Rhine and stormed across the remains of the German countryside without the leadership of General Patton.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

The responsibility for the actions of a madman lies with the madman
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.