Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Tucker Carlson addressing a crowd

Tucker Carlson addressing a crowd

About 42 minutes long. I know that a majority here are not Tucker fans nor are they fans of his former employer, but trust me, if you sit back like you were a member of the audience and listened to his talk with an open mind and made an effort to follow his train of thought, you might come away from the session mulling over many of the things he addresses in a new light. I never, not even once watched a live or recorded episode of his show on TV.

He throws in a good bit of humor that does not rely on partisan politics to get a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk3Km0pBQJg
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 08-27-2023 at 03:59 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Tucker Carlson addressing a crowd

I actually like Tucker. I believe his darts hit closer to accurate center than people want to admit.

Fab Five

No problem with Tucker here. He is a deeper thinker than 95% of the talking heads.
    Real Fan since 1958

Rupp's Runt

I don't mind him but find him to be annoying. I liked him better before Fox.

Seen a couple of Facebook reels that speculate that Tucker will be a 2028 candidate because of his alliances with both Trump and Musk.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Seen a couple of Facebook reels that speculate that Tucker will be a 2028 candidate because of his alliances with both Trump and Musk.
    He is certainly interesting if nothing else.

I find it interesting to listen to him all the way thru. If I fail to do that, I miss a lot of stuff that is important to hm and is important to his true beliefs.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Hey may have gone off the edge with most recent take on Obama and male lovers....