Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Patriot TV?

Patriot TV?

My wife's hairdresser told her about this and said she replaced YouTube TV with it at a fraction of the cost, and it included Hulu and Netflix and other stuff. Sounded sketchy to me, so I said I'd post it here and see if anyone knew anything about it.

https://patriottvpro.com/store/

Rupp's Runt

Patriot TV?

Sounds like you are paying for support for what is basically a jail broken firestick type of service.

IMO a pretty gray area legally and morally. I’d like to hear our lawyers opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Patriot TV?

Sounds like the Nigerian Prince has diversified his holdings.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Rupp's Runt

Per Google...

Is it legal to watch IPTV?
    Yes, IPTV is legal in the U.S. as long as the provider you're streaming from has purchased the appropriate licenses for the streamed content and is not infringing any copyright laws.

Rupp's Runt

Patriot TV?

https://www.firesticktricks.com/is-iptv-legal.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Sounds like the Nigerian Prince has diversified his holdings.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Yeah, I just decided it was too "iffy" for my taste. Besides, as much tech problems as I have, I'm not going to invite another issue into the equation. YouTubeTV is cheap enough.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Yeah, I just decided it was too "iffy" for my taste. Besides, as much tech problems as I have, I'm not going to invite another issue into the equation. YouTubeTV is cheap enough.
    Darrell the lawyer may prefer to say "no comment" and I will understand

But what do you think the odds of an end user getting busted and charged are? I don't do this, and don't plan to do it. But LOTS of people are. At some point there will be a crackdown of some sort. As cost goes up more and more, we will see more and more people doing this IMO.

Patriot TV?

Slim.

Patriot TV?

By the way, I'm not saying there's anything wrong, I don't know. Not going to investigate it any further.

Rupp's Runt

People assume that I work in IT that I know everything about TV. When in reality, I don't even watch it. The kids watch some Disney+ and YouTube. I simply don't have time for it. But I'm asked about this often. And my default response is "It's just not worth it for me to find out".

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    People assume that I work in IT that I know everything about TV. When in reality, I don't even watch it. The kids watch some Disney+ and YouTube. I simply don't have time for it. But I'm asked about this often. And my default response is "It's just not worth it for me to find out".
    Wise man.