Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: suncat

suncat

How is the family weathering Doksuri (Egay)? Torrential rainfall leading to landslides and flooding from this storm, and add to that the 100 mph winds and this is no doubt a messy storm. I hope all the family is safe and staying dry.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 07-28-2023 at 10:30 AM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Re: suncat

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    How is the family weathering Doksuri (Egay)? Torrential rainfall leading to landslides and flooding from this storm, and add to that the 100 mph winds and this is no doubt a messy storm. I hope all the family is safe and staying dry.
    Everyone is good, and thanks for asking. As is usual, lots of rain & wind. It's that time of the year in the Pacific Ocean region.
    MOLON LABE!

Happy to hear that all is well with them on the other side of this rock. I know they are experienced with storms like this one but you and I both know that it only takes one mudslide in the wrong spot or a large tree to come uprooted and be deposited on top of a house to ruin one's day.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Happy to hear that all is well with them on the other side of this rock. I know they are experienced with storms like this one but you and I both know that it only takes one mudslide in the wrong spot or a large tree to come uprooted and be deposited on top of a house to ruin one's day.
    So true, dan. I personally have never experienced that myself, but it has to be a frightening experience.
    MOLON LABE!