Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Meta “Threads”

Meta “Threads”

So I responded to Darrell’s Threads post with the obvious for me, “why abandon the ONE free speech social media to go back to the enslavement of the Zuckerpucker universe?” Only more politely…

Well, Zucker is already banning people and censoring posts and asking “do you really want to follow Don Jr?) (no, but I don’t want you watching and asking either)

Any thinking person right of left of center, like I was until the left went mad, should stand with Elon Musk’s heroic effort for free speech in the WORLD. Imagine the suppression, now proved when the previous owners were in power, over the news of today thst we now discuss here.

Re: Meta “Threads”

PS. No criticism of Darrell. He is spreading the word of our little “backwater of the internet”.

Re: Meta “Threads”

I am seeing disparaging posts about Suckerbergs "Threads" , and claims of refusal to become a part of that community and those same posts are saying they will go back to being loyal to X.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.