Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: B—h,’ ‘c–t’: Reporters open up about obscenities and abuse from obama spokespeople

B—h,’ ‘c–t’: Reporters open up about obscenities and abuse from obama spokespeople

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: B—h,’ ‘c–t’: Reporters open up about obscenities and abuse from obama spokespeopl

They get away with it b/c of the shared political position of the administration and the media. You can't be the one in your social group to out them, you'd be a traitor, an outcast. DC is a very social place, you'd be disinvited to your friend's parties and gatherings, cut off from your network.

Happens on both sides of course and outside of politics as well, but it's particularly pronounced in this case b/c 90% of the DC media is liberal, as are the vast majority of those who travel in those circles, and this administration is as controlling and non-transparent as any we've seen. No doubt they get away with a level of bullying and controlling unseen in modern Washington.

Re: B—h,’ ‘c–t’: Reporters open up about obscenities and abuse from obama spokespeopl

The media is beginning to push back. Abuse and threats are fine when they are hurled at Fox and other conservative media outlets, the liberals don't like it when they become the targets of the abuse and threats.

Seriously, they used "the C word" As much as I dislike the radical left, even I wouldn't stoop to calling anybody that.

How can they get by calling someone a Canadian?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.