Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: What do you call…

What do you call…

5 billionaires at the bottom of the ocean?

The old lawyer joke revived.

Too soon?

I can’t work up the slightest bit of sympathy. Actually I thought this is how those billionaire space rides would turn out. You’d think a billionaire would pay attention to the fine print.

And what ghoulish desire prompts a visit to this tomb?

This absolute faith in technology is misplaced. Here is an example. Technology will not bail us out from our bad decisions. Ghoulish grave sullying is a bad decision. Much of what is happening now in our country is a bad decision.

Re: What do you call…

I have raced autos at 180 mph, flown in scads of airplanes, gone cliff diving off of a75 foot cliff, and at 25 years old would have hopped on a NASA rocket ship for a few laps around the planet, In any of those adventures, in most cases I was a pilot's heart attack, a blown tire, one of 30,000 things to go wrong on the rocket ship, one bad heavy gust of wind on the dive, away from serious injury or death, but no way, no how would i want to venture over 30 feet under water with or without a pressure vessel around me for any reason at all.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Th exception to the rule: (and doubling down on the dad)Sister of the businessman Shahzada Dawood, who along with his son died in the submersible, says her nephew (the son) "did not want to go on the submarine but agreed to take part in the expedition because it was important to his father", and he was "terrified"
    (from NBC News)

It is a true shame the young man, who had more sense than his father, was coerced to ride to his death. I can think of only one positive in the way the events transpired, and that is the fragile human bodies were squashed to a pulp in a nano second. Very little time to contemplate their fate and even less time to think (oh ****).
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    It is a true shame the young man, who had more sense than his father, was coerced to ride to his death. I can think of only one positive in the way the events transpired, and that is the fragile human bodies were squashed to a pulp in a nano second. Very little time to contemplate their fate and even less time to think (oh ****).
    yep, they were atoms in less than a second. only silver lining in this tragic event.