Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Yep, we're scraping bottom.

When Dennis Rodman is Ambassador and adviser the the president, it's time to jump ship.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/d...k-obama-030313

Re: Yep, we're scraping bottom.

For some reason celebrities think their opinions matter.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    For some reason celebrities think their opinions matter.
    I posted it elsewhere, but by and large celebrities should be seen and not heard. There are a few who are intelligent and experienced enough in reality to have opinions worth hearing, even if I disagree, but it's a small number. Rodman sure isn't among them. He's a complete nutbag.

Going over for a basketball thing in NK is like when people go over to Africa and among all the starvation and disease build a community center with foosball tables. Their population is beyond repressed and is starved to the brink of extinction. A forced famine the match of any in Africa, enslaved maybe more than any other people in written history. The diplomacy of basketball in such a place is comical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

I posted it elsewhere, but by and large celebrities should be seen and not heard. There are a few who are intelligent and experienced enough in reality to have opinions worth hearing, even if I disagree, but it's a small number. Rodman sure isn't among them. He's a complete nutbag.

Going over for a basketball thing in NK is like when people go over to Africa and among all the starvation and disease build a community center with foosball tables. Their population is beyond repressed and is starved to the brink of extinction. A forced famine the match of any in Africa, enslaved maybe more than any other people in written history. The diplomacy of basketball in such a place is comical to me.
    I'm absolutely sure Dennis Rodman shouldn't be seen, either. I've seen enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    I'm absolutely sure Dennis Rodman shouldn't be seen, either. I've seen enough.
    lol. No doubt he left quite the impression of what Americans look and act like to people who have never been allowed to consume any other info about us. A bunch of tattooed illiterate wild men who love Dear Leader as much as they're supposed to.

Dennis Rodman--the male version of a "skank ho".

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

rodman on the David Brinkley show is the most surreal thing I have seen on a political show.

No doubt this was not a state department sanctioned event (I hope). Basketball diplomacy makes sense to me but it is hard to believe we could make inroads with this country.

Even if the new dear leader was open to reform, his generals would shoot him.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post

Even if the new dear leader was open to reform, his generals would shoot him.
    This. I wonder how he personally feels about things, but I don't think it would matter much. Whoever is really in charge there it's pretty clear what they are going to do, and there's no evidence anyone is going to remove them from being in charge. I wonder about this one b/c he was educated some abroad and I wonder if that had any impact on his thinking. Could have just given him the understanding to know all the better how to pursue these goals against the West, I have no clue.