Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: A Man of Harlech

A Man of Harlech

Looking for a hero? Here is one. He saved hundreds maybe thousands in the south tower 9/11. Sang “Men of Harlech” as he led them down the stairs. I came across this guy as I was listening to the scene from one of my favorite movies—Zulu. Check out his military record. And his relationship to Moore in “We Were Soldiers—and Young”. Here is a guy who stood ready, and made sure others did, too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick...VWoE6IzBVcc3CU

Re: A Man of Harlech

His service with Hal Moore and the Cavalry. His predicting both attacks on the WTC including the exact method and location of the first. His going undercover to discover the people who planned the first attack. He saved 2700 people on 9/11. Then went back in.

Why there is not a movie of this guy must be because no one would believe it. Silver star, bronze star oak leaf cluster, purple heart, etc.

Rick Rescorla

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19