Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Tired

Re: I'm Tired

That’s an amazing picture!

Roger, if you EVER need to just talk. Call me.

Relationships are HARD. Life can be HARD right now.

Puma, it arrived today. Thanks for the infoAttachment 10597
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Got mine too! Rushing to go purchase some of that healthy wine from Italy as my first life change lol. Trying to make it back for our zoom.
    Go Cats!

Rupp's Runt

We know from last night that Doc is also tired.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    We know from last night that Doc is also tired.
    LOL. Well, he certainly was last night.

Nudged my two kids into purchasing me a Samsung Galaxy 5 Watch Pro for Father's Day. Been wearing it daily, apparently my heart rate doesn't go below 80ish. Trying ti figure it all out.

Nudged my two kids into purchasing me a Samsung Galaxy 5 Watch Pro for Father's Day. Been wearing it daily, apparently my heart rate doesn't go below 80ish. Trying ti figure it all out.
    Knob creek albeit an excellent bourbon, may have its drawbacks when consumed in the three-digit proof.
    Go Cats!

Just want to say thanks for all the support the last few weeks. Things are better, not bunches, but better. Get another new knee this Tuesday the 27th. I'm trying to learn (at almost 60 years old) that I need to listen to my soul and not my head. Love all y'all.....well, wait, Mick...ok, sure, love you too!

Glad to hear, Coastie. Good luck tomorrow with the new knee. After you get up and around on the shiny new one (after a little rehab), you'll be raring to go!

This is awesome. Happy to pass it along. Paduka already finished his. It is a quick and simple read.

P.S. If you have read it, you know that us even sharing this thread with each other (community) is a huge part of health.
    ~Puma~

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    This is awesome. Happy to pass it along. Paduka already finished his. It is a quick and simple read.

P.S. If you have read it, you know that us even sharing this thread with each other (community) is a huge part of health.
    I've change my morning routine. After getting up, dressed, and full of my meds, I go out on the back porch, water the plants, and drink green tea. I sometimes read, but mostly watch the activity in the river behind the house. I'm not sure what I will do in winter, but this is working for now. Thanks!
    Real Fan since 1958

I'm Tired

I’m tired too…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Hang in there boss

I'm Tired

I firmly believe I’m going to get through this, but man, it’s wearing me down going through it.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I firmly believe I’m going to get through this, but man, it’s wearing me down going through it.

You will sir. You will.

Thank you Puma! That's known as the "Gates of the Valley" in Yosemite. Ansel made it famous. My image actually got Honorable Mention in a competition a couple years ago w Outdoor Photographer. Got printed in a book for it even. I have a spot on my website, it's not open to public view just yet, but I've done my own black and white renditions of Yosemite.
    If I did not know better I would think that the dark flowing liquid in the foreground of the image is crude oil. You could really mess with someones senses if you could sharpen the cirrus clouds to 1/500th or even 1/250th sec and leave the rest of the image as is.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Know the feeling....

We are putting our house up for sale. Started home shopping a few months ago, while we get current home ready. I thought the prep would be easy. Boy was I wrong.

trim all the hedges back so nothing touching the structure (I have caloosa surrounding my entire back yard, and they are about15 feet tall, plus had to cut down a bird of paradise bud that was against the house).
    repair broken stucco and cement outside
    paint exterior of house (touch up)
    new hot water heater
    touch up paint inside
    regrout shower
    new sprinkler pump
    inspection (presale) found open electrical boxes
    full AC service including reducting areas
    "declutter" which involved storage unit
    ceiling fan repair (fried module)
    repair broken window track
    replace kitchen backsplash
    descale shower heads
    replace roof (that isn't a DYI job though)
    etc......

we did a presale inspection for issue so we can fix (something any seller should do). Inspector found staining from roof leaks but not "wet". Same inspector we had when we purchased, and he noted the spots then as well...no change so no leaks active leaks, but the roof is 20 years old. In FL, that is an issue with the lender and the insurance so figured I would just re-roof as that is a selling point.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.