Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Up The Prayer Wagon (please)

Fire Up The Prayer Wagon (please)

I’ve said it before, but I firmly believe this group has a solid direct line to the top.

Ms boss has been in and out of hospital with pulmonary issues, and is currently back in.

Last week I took her in w/ shortness of breath and low o2 levels. They determined she had parainfluenza, treated her for a couple of days and ran a bronchoscopy. Sent her home to recover and wait for test results(3-4 days). Yesterday her o2 levels dropped so back to hospital… currently stable, waiting on her pulmonary guy to come in with hopefully test results and new plan.

Thanks in advance…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Re: Fire Up The Prayer Wagon (please)

Prayers offered up for her full and complete recovery!
    MOLON LABE!

You and she have them Blueboss. May the good Lord heal her and her stay in the hospital be short.

You and her will be in my prayers until you tell me it is OK to stop.

btw tell the pulmonary doc that he may need prayers if he does not get the diagnosis and prescribed treatment right this time. Tell him your KY friends are old time feuders.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

You have them.

Our Father, we thank and praise you for all good things. And we ask that you bless our friend and his wife. In the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    You have them.

Our Father, we thank and praise you for all good things. And we ask that you bless our friend and his wife. In the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
    Amen and Amen.

Rupp's Runt

Prayers for you and Ms. Boss!

Hope she's doing better today, Boss.

I’ve said it before, but I firmly believe this group has a solid direct line to the top.
    That is all CBBN's fault. When he was setting the joint up years ago he asked if anyone had a request. You know me, I am not shy so i popped up and said I wanted access to Heaven Lee's channel. He apparently got confused or the Lee part did not come thru on his PC, and, well we have what we have today. I do have to say it has come in quite handy over the years though.
    seeya
    dan

Prayers Blue!

Baby steps.. we actually went two steps forward today, one backwards this evening.

You’all are the best… keep’m coming. I’d also feel better if Niki could pop in and oversee the program.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Fab Five

boss, this is all very disturbing. I hope you are getting the information and treatment your wife needs. Prayers for a quick recovery.
    Real Fan since 1958

Sending prayers her way Boss!

Sad news, Ms boss, didn’t make it. I appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers. You guys/gals are the best.

I am lost right now and will stumble through it for a while, as I type I find it hard to find words.

She is at peace in heaven…

That almost knocked me out of my chair. I will offer no platitudes today other than, I pray that God will comfort you in your time of need. God Bless you my friend.
    seeya
    dan

Blueboss, I am so, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So, so sorry, blueboss.
    I have no words...other than May God less and comfort you and your family at this time.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

I have no words. I am so very sorry for your loss. Reach out please if there is anything I or this community can do.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

BlueBoss, no doubt you're a good person. Prayers sent for the Mrs. and you.

Words can't express how sorry I am for your loss, blueboss. Sending prayers your way--hang in there.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

So sorry Boss. I can’t imagine what you’re going through. Know that you’re in our thoughts.

Rupp's Runt

Oh no, sorry Blueboss. Prayers for peace and comfort for you all.

God bless you and the family my friend. I am so sorry.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Fab Five

A word like sorry, is completely inadequate to express my feelings BlueBoss. You already know those on this board exist to provide support, even if most of it is emotional. I'll be thinking of you in the coming days. May God provide comfort to you and your family. Heartbreaking news.
    Real Fan since 1958

I hope this not inappropriate, but I’d like to share a glimpse into my beautiful wife Ms blueboss’s journey here in earth.

Please view the video, if you like, I want to celebrate her life and share with those who’d like to.

https://www.newcomerkentuckiana.com/.../Louisville-KY

I miss her deeply…

Thanks for sharing Mark. A very touching tribute and I can tell you have many wonderful memories to cherish.

The Lord be with you and comfort you and your family. In the way only He can.

My fullest condolences

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

So sorry; may God bless you and your family.

Darryl

Way too young. I am so sorry. I have not been up in this thread and came over as soon as I read. Not that I have any contribution. We will all grieve with you and for you.

jeff krauss

I do not know what to say. I am so sorry for your loss but that does not encapsulate what my gut feels. As I sit by my wife who had some health stuff this year but not like this. I cannot imagine life without her...

BlueBoss, I am also hugging you virtually