Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Fox News Fires Tucker Carlson

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Fox News Fires Tucker Carlson

It is over

Re: Fox News Fires Tucker Carlson

I subscribe and read a couple of sources who have gone off to do their own thing. Bari Weiss, fired from the New York Times, and matt Taibbi who just appeared in front of Congress. Both are 1960s classic liberals who are hated by today’s left. Tucker could be next. I believe they shut him down over Jan 6 and his knowledge of Ray Epps’ lying in the 60 minutes interviews.

Yeah, Tucker's beginnings were with MSNBC and CNN and was considered to be a liberal back then. Those two networks kept getting further and further away from their moderate Democrat roots and dove headlong into the networks we see today that even Tucker's moderate views look like hard core conservative in comparison. The expensive witch hunt that implicated Tucker and others of smearing the dishonest voting machine establishment got him canned. He will surface somewhere soon and find an audience.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

He and Kennedy came out hard against big pharma last week. So there is an alternate explanation. But I think it's something he wanted to do, not something he's done, that Fox could not live with.

The theory I heard is that criticism he had of management that came out in the lawsuit they just settled was the issue. He was critical of them running the stories on the election machines and critical of how they handled the election. He also said he hated Trump, which is understandable. lol.

No idea if that was it, or something else. But it's something, b/c you don't fire your #1 host for nothing.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Ok, I cannot seem to verify. I have read that Blackrock owns 59 Million shares of Dominion and 45 Million SHares of Fox. So, Sues itself, settles, and as part of settlement gets rid of Carlson.... I cannot seem to verify.

It’s not going hurt Carlson one iota. He will do something online network/podcasting and will go from an $$ millionaire to a $$$ millionaire, and as a bonus Fox won’t recover from letting him go.

I read lately Fox will pay him $1.29M but bench him until the end of his contract, which is after the 2024 election. Just a Twitter rumor, but I’d guess they are paying him for now. Cheap compared to the Dominion lawsuit. In the meantime, I hear Fox will have a new woke headliner in his timeslot, “Johnson Tucker”