Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: No shotguns, Colorado?

Typical reactionary hair on fire legislation. Guns bad! Ban guns! Frankenstein and Tarzan would do a better job addressing this issue.

Another great Biden irony is the feinstein bill he's supporting bans stuff like pistol grips on shotguns, as well as barrel shrouds. Even on pumps the last time I looked at it. So even his catchall self defense solution, shotguns, are not to be left alone.

I'm betting Colorado will ban pistol grips and such as well. Most shotguns with pistol grips only are for home defense. So they want to eliminate MSRs, handguns with more than 10 rounds (some want 7) and shotguns you could wield in a home environment b/c of its shorter length. Louisville slugger is going to be selling a lot of baseball bats.

Unforgettable

I have decided the country has lost itsmind

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

lol Dan. The funniest part IMO is those things have all been illegal for a long time. It's against the law everywhere I know of to build booby traps that hurt someone breaking in your home, and in some areas they don't even have to be lethal.

I think we're down to giving them the money and hoping they don't kill us. At least in those states.

The bans that are being pushed are so extreme that they cannot pass the SCOTUS test for being banned. The Heller decision set the ban bar pretty high, when they said that handguns could not be banned because they were commonly used. The bans being pushed no fail the test, as they are commonly used firearms. Banning commonly used firearms really pushes for the laws to be struck down by the courts.