Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Joseph Saint-Simon at work

Joseph Saint-Simon at work

Biden rule will redistribute high-risk loan costs to homeowners with good credit

Work your fingers to the bone, restrain yourself from frivolous expenditures, save any excess funds and invest them wisely, pay all your bills on time, and pay for the mistakes of the stupid squirrel that played around all summer never giving thought to the impending winter.

There is a logical reason that Washington crowd want to pass laws to restrict ownership of guns. They are growing tired of looking over their shoulders all the time.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Joseph Saint-Simon at work

So, what we have to do is go buy an 85" OLED and Sound system and have it professionally installed in our homes and then default ont he credit card we used to purchase. That way it will drive our credit score down to 640 or below so we can get the benefit of all the sucke...I mean high credit rated people...

Re: Joseph Saint-Simon at work

Wont work. If you have a record of working for a living and trying to be a good citizen, they would starve you to death.