Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Jill Biden Wants to Invite Both LSU and Iowa To White House

Jill Biden Wants to Invite Both LSU and Iowa To White House

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-...wa-white-house

Turned the championship into a participation trophy.

I wanted to post on the premium board, but decorum prevails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 04-03-2023 at 09:07 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Jill Biden Wants to Invite Both LSU and Iowa To White House

The LSU player I think told her were to stick her invite. I sure hope so.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Jill Biden Wants to Invite Both LSU and Iowa To White House

Kind of a slap in the face to LSU. Mulkey said they would accept an invitation if offered.

Jill overstepped, no way dips@&)t Joe tells Jill no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

It's funny what people now think passes for feminism. Apparently bc women have "come so far" they get participation awards and the men don't. that is feminism?

Jill's position is inherently not equal, and insulting to the women who have a competitive enough nature to play sport at this level.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Losers in the White House to invite more losers.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Losers in the White House to invite more losers.
    I think they identify as winners, just not the ones with the trophy in their case.

See, competitive women get it. They don't want participation trophies. it's insulting, and the opposite of feminism to think somehow they should be treated differently b/c they are women.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/caitl...ions-thats-lsu

FWIW the Iowa coach has declined publicly.

Jill Biden reminds me of that wife with the real successful husband who gets on the boards of organizations b/c of her name and then comes up with a raft of dumb ideas b/c she's not actually qualified for anything.

Not that she is dumb. She's way smarter than her husband. She just doesn't "get it" either.

Jill does not have time to baby sit those players and coaches. If Joe is not confined to the basement, she is in charge of the teleprompter, and keeping him standing if he has to take a walk or approach any stairs.

Joe has to be in front of the cameras as much as possible, talking about the MAGA Man's legal problems., and the wonderful state of our employment numbers and the fictitious idea that inflation is real, and a depression looms.

Has anyone else noticed that the talk about the Biden's family's issues have fallen off the radar? Confidential files in the garage and the Biden-Penn Center, Hunter's laptop and is funneling 10% of his Chinese and Ukrainian money to the big guy, Joe sending Billions to Ukraine, the Secure Southern Border, Yeah me too. Isn't that amazing?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.