Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Barr nails reason Trump is being indicted

Barr nails reason Trump is being indicted

It's not to hurt him, it's to help him win the nomination b/c the Left want him getting it instead of DeSantis.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...ite-house-2024
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Barr nails reason Trump is being indicted

Did the left not learn from what happened in 2016?
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    It's not to hurt him, it's to help him win the nomination b/c the Left want him getting it instead of DeSantis.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...ite-house-2024

Re: Barr nails reason Trump is being indicted

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Did the left not learn from what happened in 2016?
    That was their scheme then too. That's why Trump got on MSNBC almost every day. They gave him a billion dollars worth of free promotion, thinking it would throw a wrench in the GOP primary. It did, and then bit them in the butt.

I don't know if that happens here, but they are timing this right when DeSantis is reading polls and testing waters with trips to Iowa etc. to determine if he will run this round or wait till the next one. he will run, but he's measuring his shot against Trump and they did this to boost Trump right at that moment.

It's extremely transparent given the facts of this case haven't changed since 2016 and they didn't pursue it until it happened to be politically beneficial to the left. This DA is a Soros guy from head to toe and if anyone thinks it's all conspiracy crap I suggest they research Soros' dark money ties. They have a history of all kinds of activities including planting people at rallies who pose as the other party, etc. That is documented.

it's obvious to see how this is politically timed and motivated. The weaponization of the government has now surpassed the wildest dreams of McCarthy and the hearings on communism and the Hollywood blacklists, and this is just another example.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.