Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Very long and detailed, the war on truth by the Federal govt.

Very long and detailed, the war on truth by the Federal govt.

Re: Very long and detailed, the war on truth by the Federal govt.

There is too much information contained in the linked manifesto, for me to absorb in one sitting, even though I have read and reread many parts of it multiple times. I promise that I will work on it until it is fully digested.

Thanks muchly for the link.

There are several more articles written by Jacob Siegel at the "Tablet"
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

One early takeaway was that it’s clear to those paying attention that “disinformation” is exactly what the dystopians said it would be, whatever the totalitarian government says is disinformation has now become disinformation. There really IS no such thing, except to be used by tyrants. Otherwise, information, true or false, is to be freely disseminated and only evaluated by the receiver, in a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    One early takeaway was that it’s clear to those paying attention that “disinformation” is exactly what the dystopians said it would be, whatever the totalitarian government says is disinformation has now become disinformation. There really IS no such thing, except to be used by tyrants. Otherwise, information, true or false, is to be freely disseminated and only evaluated by the receiver, in a free society.
    Exactly. It has never been the role of government in this country to determine what is fact and what is fiction. I thought we put this to rest with the repeal of the Alien and Sedition Acts.

Yes there will be scams and even very wrong information put out there, just as there has always been. This nation has always had companies and con men peddling all sorts of baseless things from beer being good for pregnant women to snake oil and tonics.

The "cure", the state determining what is "fact" and prosecuting those who dare disagree, is far worse than the "disease".
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

It's the height of irony that the Left constantly calls anything they don't agree with "fascist", when what we are seeing in this country is the implementation of a true corporatist/fascist system where big government is in league with big business to control the flow of information and choices. The connections between big tech companies and the government would make Mussolini red with envy.

Fascism is using the power of the state to make decisions and guide outcomes by removing the rights of the individual. it is typified by social pressures and outright force to silence opposition, control of the media to control the message and culture, and above all an absolute religious belief in their own righteousness.

Sound familiar?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Sound familiar?
    Yup. The Broom Rider's, AOC's, and Pocahontas's description of the MAGA social, manipulation.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

If I had to pick a fascist/totalitarian movement that most typifies the modern Leftist one, I would pick Mao and the Cultural Revolution. The corporatist influence is much more like Italy, but the overall approach is very Mao. Thought police meets social pressure meets ideology turned religion. All they are missing is a little book listing all their nonsense that these fools could march around with while they try to burn federal courthouses.