Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Biden shredded after issuing first veto of his presidency to protect ESG:

Biden shredded after issuing first veto of his presidency to protect ESG:

When your retirement account is destroyed by your investment advisor placing your money in "Green" stocks because Joe told him or her it was a good idea and they would get a Christmas bonus if they did, then you have my permission to vote the stupid stuffed corpse out of office.

Linkage

"Why don't you tell people what the bill was?" journalist Ian Miles Cheong asked Biden.

Sen. Mike Braun, R-Ind., tweeted in reply, "President Biden issued a rule that allows money managers for retirement accounts to use ESG as the reason for an investment. Previously, fiduciaries had to invest based on the best rate of return. My bill struck down the Biden rule, with a bipartisan vote in both chambers."
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Biden shredded after issuing first veto of his presidency to protect ESG:

seeya
    dan

Hey bigsky, props to your Dem. Senator Tester for voting against Bidens's veto.

The White House had given Congress notice that Biden intended to veto the nullification resolution after it passed 216-204 in the House and 50-46 in the Senate.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

The stopped clock scenario, dan. Okay, I'm going to edit that. He's up for re-election next year and has to try and get us to forget all those years of voting in lock step with Pelosi/Schumer/Brandon