Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Canada HOF game

Canada HOF game

Just for the fun of it. Will make it an easy grader on too

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. PARS for Reed Sheppard (pts plus assists plus rebounds plus steals)

4. Magic number is 27....Number of 3 pt attempts for UK. Over, under or push. Over 3 means 30 attempts, under 3 means 24 attempts, push means 27 attempts.pts

TB: UK's 3 pt %
    Last edited by Doc; 07-16-2023 at 03:44 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Canada HOF game

UK by 15
    Reeves 24
    Over 5

43.75%
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK by seven (81-74)

Edwards 18

PARS. 18

TB: 39%

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

Cats by a dirty dozen, 12.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

Wagner, 22

3. PARS for Reed Sheppard (pts plus assists plus rebounds plus steals)

4. Magic number is 27....Number of 3 pt attempts for UK. Over, under or push. Over 3 means 30 attempts, under 3 means 24 attempts, push means 27 attempts.pts

Over 6

TB: UK's 3 pt %

30.8%

I like to post mine quickly then return and see how close I was to others when I don't post mine first. Glad to see there's some discrepancies here--hate it when I match others!

Kentucky by 4
    Dillingham 23
    Under by 4
    29%

UK by 16
    Sheppard 16
    Over 3
    25%
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Uk by 8
    Dj with 18
    Pars 16
    Under 8
    29%
    Go Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I like to post mine quickly then return and see how close I was to others when I don't post mine first. Glad to see there's some discrepancies here--hate it when I match others!
    I never look at what others post until after I do. Sometimes I will adjust a bit if strategy plays into it

Good participation for spur of the moment

1. Plus 17--Pappy

2. Edwards with 23--kingcat

3. 10--Flounder

4. -2--Kingcat

TB: 40

KIngcat wins

Congrats, Kingcat, and thanks, Doc. It was a very good turnout for a spur of the moment exhibition game in the summer!