Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Woke military leadership, Brandon’s death toll in Afghanistan

Woke military leadership, Brandon’s death toll in Afghanistan

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...omber-n2620363

“Every bit of my body except my face took ball bearings” one survivor testified about the bomber that was in the sights of the sniper for 20 minutes.

Shameful

Re: Woke military leadership, Brandon’s death toll in Afghanistan

Makes me want to find the person ultimately responsible for the failure to give the necessary command to protect the troops and the innocent civilians, and string them up, upside down on an ant hill in the Texas badlands in the middle of summer.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Our military is becoming as infected with this "woke" lunacy as every other institution of our once great nation. Their ability to engage in real combat is questionable at best at this point due to this top down politicization of the military.

As for me I'm looking to be an expat in a nation unlikely to draw the attention of China in my lifetime. Some place warm with few natural resources and no need to use nuclear weapons on it.

Hey, what are the odds there are group prayers in Taiwan for Trump to win again? lol.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

The Marine Officer that went and saw him on site, and then told him that he'd get an answer but never did, is where I would start. That is not leadership, that is passing the buck. In military terms, it is dereliction of duty.

Clinton did the same thing with bin Laden. We all know what happened after that.
    MOLON LABE!

As many screw ups as this administration has had, the Afgan withdrawl is the biggest and most egregious. The loss of life was unnecessary with even the slightest planning and forethought. Then you leave a cache weapons on top of it that are and will continue to be used against us is treasonous
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    As many screw ups as this administration has had, the Afgan withdrawl is the biggest and most egregious. The loss of life was unnecessary with even the slightest planning and forethought. Then you leave a cache weapons on top of it that are and will continue to be used against us is treasonous
    100% correct and on point.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    It will all be forgotten by most by the next election. I can hear the "Baaaa" of the sheep from two years away....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.