Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Natural causes, I'm sure...

Natural causes, I'm sure...

His remains — which were reported to be severely decomposed — were spotted by a passerby rolled up in a carpet and wrapped in plastic in a vacant lot, police told WBRZ.

An upcoming autopsy will reveal the exact cause of death, the release states. It's unclear at this time if there is sufficient evidence to suggest foul play.

The 42-year-old Covington man was last seen alive the night of Feb. 22 after visiting Happy's Irish Pub on Third Street in downtown Baton Rouge...

Surveillance video shows Millard leaving the bar alone and walking to his nearby hotel, the Courtyard Marriott, around 11:30 p.m., according to officials with Texas EquuSearch... However, he never made it back to his room.

Millard's phone and wallet were later found discarded several blocks away from the hotel...

https://people.com/crime/georgia-fat...led-up-carpet/

Re: Natural causes, I'm sure...

It's unclear at this time if there is sufficient evidence to suggest foul play.

You mean you’ve never rolled yourself up in carpet and plastic wrap before?
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Suicide. Politely leaving his phone and wallet blocks away so his family didn't have to see his body like that is a clear giveaway.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 03-07-2023 at 08:39 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

How well did he know Bill & Hillary?
    MOLON LABE!

Well it wasn't "natural causes", but sounds like it was largely self inflicted.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana...nd-wrapped-rug

Can't believe I saw the followup to this.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Yes, very sad. You could see this coming.

Here's an article describing the "bizarre" phone calls his wife received after his death which outlined some of the "why"--as in why he ended up hidden in a carpet. They were right that he got some bad drugs (overdosed), and said the drug dealer was trying to get a reward for finding him. Probably right, too.

(The phone calls weren't bizarre--maybe the self-inflicted behavior was...)

One of the phone calls (which was before the body was found) told the wife that he was given bad drugs as part of a plan to rob him. I think the drug dealer is the one that actually took his ATM card and used it. I suspect a murder charge will be forthcoming at some point.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/7701829...lls-bad-drugs/

Edit--another with more details.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/7707518...th-phone-call/
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 03-24-2023 at 09:19 AM.

Men getting drugged at the bar is an increasingly common thing.

It makes more sense he was drugged at a bar than he just happened to go off the rails that completely out of nowhere. I assume an investigation will reveal past behavior, but seems a bit much you go from normal guy meeting a client to heroin and crack in a night.

Of course he could have. Will be interesting to see what is found.

Crazy.