Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

CNN's Don Lemon jumpstarts Nikki Haley's campaign

or "Don Lemon is a typical self absorbed hypocritical misogynist".

Either title is accurate, but the first one is far more interesting. It's obvious to most that Lemon is an a$$hat and completely full of himself, but it's rather delicious that he just did so much to get Nikki Haley's name in front of a lot of people who may not know it, and do so in a way that makes them empathetic to her from the outset.

I watched a show on the old TV sitcom "Married with Children". Apparently in season 3 the show still really hadn't taken off until an activist saw a particularly over the top episode and led a campaign to have the show removed. What it really did was get a lot of people to watch the show to see what it was about, and they liked it, and ratings soared and it was on 10 seasons.

the story is that each of those 7 years the cast sent this lady flowers every year it was renewed with a thank you card.

Lemon just did that for Haley. It's way too early to have any huge long term impact but there's no doubt this was a positive for her early.

Also it may get his dumb ass fired, which would be a nice bonus. Of course you just about have to murder someone at CNN or NBC to get fired for poor behavior or bad ratings.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: CNN's Don Lemon jumpstarts Nikki Haley's campaign

Watching Ms Haley get attacked by libs and NPR MSNBC etc for not being Indian American enough to claim it, or by Trumpers for daring to declare for the nomination, well both of those two sections of the body politic are putrid, exact examples of why our governance is such a mess in 2023.

Lightbulb Re: CNN's Don Lemon jumpstarts Nikki Haley's campaign

My favorite when he said "It's a fact, Google it". You have no idea how often I have client go to Google for advice that is wrong, and then take Google's advice over mine. Cracks me up, clients I've been seeing for decades who believe "dogtime.com". But my favorite is "the breeder says". My response is " to be a breeder, you need a boy dog and a girl dog. I got 10 years of college. I think I know a bit more"
    Last edited by Doc; 02-18-2023 at 11:39 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

The dumbest part. She is running to get the female vote (essentially as VP IMO). And he just helped her with that.

If she is capable of beating the turd ball democrats then that’s awesome.

Well it’s a KMarta Harris campaign isnt it? Run to get picked for Veep?

Unless one of the other two run off the rails, which could easily happen. The MSM is talking about how she is “running against Trump” and doing that 2016 thing where everything any republican candidate says is an excuse to cover Trump. They want Trump just like they did then.

Donnie needs to retire to southern Italy and leave our politics alone between now and the next election cycle.

The RNC should take up a collection to pay for the plane ticket and a couple years rent on a nice yacht. Mitch would probably get off his over stuffed mattress and contribute. It would be money well spent for them and for the American citizens. jmho

If Ms. Haley wants to run as a VP candidate then the RNC needs to decide on their front runner for the top spot and get the two together to start their campaign. I see her as being well qualified for the job. Can you imagine her debating with the current word salad moron?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Can you imagine her debating with the current word salad moron?
    I would love to see her or Noem debate Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Donnie needs to retire to southern Italy and leave our politics alone between now and the next election cycle.

The RNC should take up a collection to pay for the plane ticket and a couple years rent on a nice yacht. Mitch would probably get off his over stuffed mattress and contribute. It would be money well spent for them and for the American citizens. jmho

If Ms. Haley wants to run as a VP candidate then the RNC needs to decide on their front runner for the top spot and get the two together to start their campaign. I see her as being well qualified for the job. Can you imagine her debating with the current word salad moron?
    All this. And we already saw the former Congresswoman from Hawaii wipe the floor with Harris in a debate.

Noem is no Haley, who is a sharp as any blade in the block.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    All this. And we already saw the former Congresswoman from Hawaii wipe the floor with Harris in a debate.

Noem is no Haley, who is a sharp as any blade in the block.
    Tulsi Gabbard. She might be my favorite.

But I think we are looking at a Desantis/Haley ticket and I'm good with that.