Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

UN climate negotiators poised for deal creating disaster fund, reports say

Only a dementia afflicted individual and his catsup funded green new deal co conspirator would try and convince the American voter that giving away tax dollars to the UN, so they can steal it back and replenish their off shore accounts is a good idea. They have already got one such ongoing scheme of similar proportions in eastern Europe.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: UN climate negotiators poised for deal creating disaster fund, reports say

Can't make this stuff up:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...onion-headline

Seriously, we are going to give $1 Billion, China gives nothing b/c they are somehow still a "developing nation".

I welcome anyone to defend this action when China is a larger polluter and pays nothing yet we are spending our hard earned tax dollars on this crap
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

No mention of coal burning India, which records 2,533,638,100 tons, either.
    seeya
    dan

We were wrong

In interesting and honest report on the "we know everything" climate change preachers. Ice amounts in Greenland glaciers are increasing, ice sheets in Antarctica are growing, ocean temps are not predictable nor are they regularly increasing, and by golly they have not proven that CO2 levels are a PRIME driver in global climate.

I love it when the "experts" admit that they do not really know what is going to happen nor when it will happen. Climate models are useful tools, but they should not be taken as perfect predictors for the future of planet climate. Will this information affect the opinions and actions of Brandon, Bill Gates, Greta, Kerry, Gore, and a host of other thieves that want to rob normal people of their pocket change to fatten their bank accounts? No it will not as they are on the trail of free money and will not be deterred.
    seeya
    dan

Climate change predictions have been the single most effective way to get people to agree to hand over more and more power to the elites and the government of the last century or more. No way they give up the goose laying their golden eggs.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

“There’s no emergency” – dissident climatologist Dr Judith Curry on climate change

There are particular fields in which those that stray from the official narrative are instantly shunned as dissidents. Climate change is one of these. Dr Judith Curry, Professor Emeritus and former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology, has become known as one of the outspoken scientists who doubt the “scientific consensus” on climate change. As a result, she was “academically, pretty much finished off” and “essentially unhirable”. However, this didn’t slow down the bold climatologist. BizNews spoke to Curry about her views on climate change and the impact that human beings have had on the planet. A delightfully fascinating discussion ensued in which Curry explained her objection to the “manufactured consensus of scientists at the request of policy makers” and how far reality really is from the grim picture painted by environmental activists. Curry made sense of recent extreme weather events and indicated that “Earth has survived far bigger insults than what human beings are doing”. An eye-opening interview.
    seeya
    dan

I am done sharing opinions of really smart people, and this last one provides less information, but the information is of high quality and shared in a very homespun manner, and I really enjoyed the conversation.

Unsettled: A Book Talk on Climate Science with Dr. Steven E. Koonin
    seeya
    dan

I was mistaken, as this interview with another physicist that worked for 2 different administrations, is worth seeing and digesting.

Elimination of CO2 is a suicide pact – Professor William Happer on climate change misconceptions
    seeya
    dan

Freeman Dyson

Freeman is a 90 year old, brilliant, scientist that was a peer of Albert Einstein. Any science fiction reader remember the Dyson Sphere? It was named in Freeman's honor. Ringworld by Larry Niven is the most noted use of the Dyson Sphere

Here again, I think you will find this interview to be worth your time to hear and absorb.

I pinky swear this is my last link on this subject for a while.
    seeya
    dan

I hope not, I enjoy your links.

Climatology has become a political cult. Obviously pollution is bad, I think we all agree on that one,but this has become dogma, the likes of which we haven't really seen since the Middle Ages.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Only a dementia afflicted individual and his catsup funded green new deal co conspirator would try and convince the American voter that giving away tax dollars to the UN, so they can steal it back and replenish their off shore accounts is a good idea. They have already got one such ongoing scheme of similar proportions in eastern Europe.

Linkage
    Linkage, hopefully saved by the House
    seeya
    dan

Brandon sure likes playing fast and loose with our tax money.

President Biden proclaimed Wednesday that the United States and other G-7 countries will donate billions to get South Africa off coal and on renewables, to the chagrin of many on Twitter.

"Today’s announcement joined a portfolio of Partnership for Global Infrastructure Investment projects already underway in Africa," Biden declared at the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit, "Including mobilizing $8 billion in public and private finance to help South Africa replace coal-fired power plants with renewable energy sources."

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

Unreal how much money we send abroad mostly for corrupt boondoggles.

That when we have so many corrupt boondoggles we could spend that money on right here in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I hope not, I enjoy your links.

Climatology has become a political cult. Obviously pollution is bad, I think we all agree on that one,but this has become dogma, the likes of which we haven't really seen since the Middle Ages.
    Yes I agree that pollution is bad, but I totally disagree with anyone that says CO2 is pollution. CO is poisonous pollution, but not it's cousin CO2. The CO2 that is being released into the atmosphere today had to come from somewhere in the past. It was in the atmosphere back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was just a babe watching them cavort on the fruited plains.

The CO2 in the atmosphere was absorbed by plants as a form of plant food, just like happens today, then it was sequestered in coal, shale, oil, and in return it is being harvested today and released back into the food chain for new plants to use.

Climate change prognosticators tell you that CO2 is being "sequestered" in the rain forests, in the oceans, like that is something new and bad on this planet. Heck, peat bogs have been harvested for a few thousand years and used to create heat, light, and a method to prepare food to eat. What is Peat you say?

It is CO2 that has the properties of Coal, but was never put under the pressure that coal and diamonds were to create rock hard carbon sources.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 08-05-2023 at 08:57 AM.
    seeya
    dan