Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley RIP (wow)

Lisa Marie Presley RIP (wow)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...99t?li=BBnb7Kz

I had just seen in the six o’clock news she had been rushed to the hospital for cardiac arrest.

The only child of Elvis…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 01-12-2023 at 08:48 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Lisa Marie Presley RIP (wow)

Circumstances seem odd, but you never know.

Pretty raucous, troubled life, not unlike her beloved father in many ways. Of course Elvis fans should adore her b/c she and her mother were the main reason Graceland was opened as a showplace and not sold and demolished.

Sort of an end of a music era, feels that way anyway.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Circumstances seem odd, but you never know.

Pretty raucous, troubled life, not unlike her beloved father in many ways. Of course Elvis fans should adore her b/c she and her mother were the main reason Graceland was opened as a showplace and not sold and demolished.

Sort of an end of a music era, feels that way anyway.
    She left Graceland to her children, expecting that they will carry on the family tradition of keeping it open to the public. One of the news blurbs I saw mentioned that it was a big money maker for her and for Memphis.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

She struggled with drugs and alcohol for a lot of (most of) her life. RIP.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    She left Graceland to her children, expecting that they will carry on the family tradition of keeping it open to the public. One of the news blurbs I saw mentioned that it was a big money maker for her and for Memphis.
    They make millions on it annually. The trust bought the entire strip mall across from it and they run that too, selling all the memorabilia.

They actually don't make as much on his music due to some badly negotiated deals on it like selling everything prior to 1973 to RCA, but they do make money on it. They aren't hurting.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.