Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns !

DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns !

http://current.com/10cq8kc

The DOJ memo (downloadable here as a PDF) states the administration “believes that a gun ban will not work without mandatory gun confiscation,” according to the NRA, and thinks universal background checks “won’t work without requiring national gun registration.” Obama has yet to publicly support national registration or firearms confiscation, although the memo reveals his administration is moving in that direction.
    The memo stands in stark contrast to the administration’s public stance on so-called gun control. White House spokesman Jay Carney said last month that laws proposed by Obama would not “take away a gun from a single law-abiding American.”
    The NRA declined to explain how it obtained the document. The memo was written by the acting director of the Justice Department’s National Institute of Justice, Greg Ridgeway. It is dated January 4, two weeks before Obama mounted his attack on the Second Amendment following the Sandy Hook massacre. Ridgeway came to the Justice Department from the RAND corporation.
    The memo says universal background checks on firearms purchases may help the government push to control and eventually outlaw firearms, but it would lead to an increase in illegally purchased guns.
    It pointed out that banning high capacity ammunition clips would be ineffective due to the fact there is a large number of them already in circulation.
    A Justice Department official said the memo is an unfinished review of gun violence research and does not represent administration policy.
    The DOJ memo arrived a few weeks prior to a letter sent out by the Department of Veterans Affairs. “A determination of incompetency will prohibit you from purchasing, possessing, receiving, or transporting a firearm or ammunition,” the sent to military veterans states. “If you knowingly violate any of these prohibitions, you may be fined, imprisoned, or both pursuant to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, as implemented at 18, United States Code 924(a)(2).”
    “US veterans are receiving letters from the government informing them that they are disabled and not allowed to own, purchase or possess a firearm. If the veteran does decide to purchase a firearm he will by fined, imprisoned or both,” the Gateway Pundit remarked.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns !

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Unforgettable

Does the flag still wave over the land of the free? I think not any longer.

we all know that Joe is always right, NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by ukcatlvr View Post
    we all know that Joe is always right, NOT!

That was funny as heck. I am still laughing
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    That was funny as heck. I am still laughing
    Buy a shotgun, it is guaranteed to knock your pants off you.

Dan, I was laughing so hard by the time I got done with Biden's advice I had to rewatch to catch the rest. That added part was funny too. lol.

ARs are harder to aim and control than shotguns? Wow. Just wow. A little 223 round hard to aim and control than a double barrel shotgun. I could type that 1000 times and not get my mind around that bs.

Funny enough, one of the things he's proposing is banning pistol grips on everything including shotguns. They are popular why? B/c they IMPROVE CONTROL. Most of the shotguns shown in that video which were designed for self defense with those pistol grips would be banned by Biden. That includes shoulder stocks with pistol grips, something else that would help shooters who have trouble managing the firearm. Much better grip strength versus a traditional stock, esp. for women b/c of their relatively smaller hands.

He wants to take us back to about 1880 firearm wise, when the first boxlock doubles were produced in quantity. Yeah, there haven't been any advancements that would maybe help women be able to defend themselves with a firearm in the last 130 or so years.

Oh, and the "balcony" statement tells you the economic class from which he comes. Unless he means doing it in high rise apartments. Now there's a brilliant idea.

More crap...

Those boyfriends/husbands aren't doing those ladies any favors. every one of them is leaning back in their stance instead of being balanced and leaning into the gun. Standing like they're trying to get it as far away from themselves as possible. A sure way to lose control of the gun and in this case fall on your butt. They were being unsafe by not better instructing them.

Don't give a person who can't demonstrate ability to shoot a shotgun a semi-auto. Thank goodness those guns (save one) were pumps so they couldn't pull the trigger and discharge it while losing control. that at least created some kind of safety in the situation.

Sorry, that's the range officer in me. The pants guy is on his own though. No safety rule about a neon white guy wearing pants gangsta style and mooning the range like a moron.

I bet not a single person has been knocked on their butt by the recoil of an AR-15. Would have liked to see them put in more women shooting them easily, but I applaud their video work immensely.

Oh, re the "balcony" thing again, usually the person is coming in your home. Only if you live out on some estate and they're coming up the landscaped driveway does this apply. so they're banging down the kitchen door and you run out on the front porch to scare them. Uh huh. Almost all home defense gun situations happen inside the house, obvious to everyone not a labotomized moron like Biden.

edit: found more of that segment where he explains they live in a secluded wooded area. He knows the vast majority of people don't live in those areas right? has he at least seen pics of the Chicago projects?

Also, what do you do with an empty gun after firing the 2 rounds? Throw it at them? Now they know you're empty.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 02-26-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Found this video on the subject. Really good commentary with some great one liners

Rupp's Runt

Pretty good response to moron Joe! It still sends chills up my spine to think that 'ol Joe is one heartbeat away from becoming the POTUS. Judas H. Priest!
    MOLON LABE!