Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: HoF vs Misery

HoF vs Misery

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the .......predict the number of UK players to score

3. # players with DOUBLE FIGURES, followed by the PAR (Points + Assists + Rebounds). So if you believe 3 players will hit 10 or more and each has a PAR of 50, your selection would be 3150

4. "Swing, swing, swing from the tangles of
    My heart is crushed by a former love
    Can you help me find a way
    To carry on again"

Savhir Wheeler (as opposed to Nick Wheeler) PARX-- (Pts X Asts X Rebounds) will have a "1" default so 0 rebounds assist or pts defaults to 1

Tiebreaker- 3pt FG percentage for UK
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: HoF vs Misery

1. -11 (hate to be pessimistic, but can't help it. Misery, and all).

2. Hodge, 20

3. 3162

4. 120

Tiebreaker- 3pt FG percentage for UK
    26.5%

I'm leery about our chances due to this being the first TRUE road game. Also irks me we don't play any true road games until the conference schedule begins, or occasionally get the UL game in their gym before. Not the way to set up the team to play a true road game. Granted, this year we played Gonzaga in Seattle but not in their gym with 100% their fans.

UK by 7
    Oscar 22

36%
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK by five
    Reeves 23
    3. 3460
    4. 144 (Will prove a key cog against SEC competition)
    TB. 38%
    Last edited by kingcat; 12-26-2022 at 02:09 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

HoF vs Misery

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm leery about our chances due to this being the first TRUE road game. Also irks me we don't play any true road games until the conference schedule begins, or occasionally get the UL game in their gym before. Not the way to set up the team to play a true road game. Granted, this year we played Gonzaga in Seattle but not in their gym with 100% their fans.

UK by 7
    Oscar 22

36%
    You've banged that drum for years as we have gone into SEC play wholly unprepared for a true road game.

There's just something different about playing in a smaller arena in front of home crowds. I understand that Missouri will not be in school at the time, so we may miss out on the complete experience but still...

Misery by 10
    Oscar 19

Missouri by 7
    Kobe Brown 24
    TB = 50%
    changing my signature to change our luck.

1) UK by 3
    2) Oscar 22
    3) 5150
    4) 192
    TB) 44%
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Freshman

UK +6
    Wallace 18
    42%

Helping Doc out a bit after he had to suffer through the Report Card last night. I'd have to have heavy consumption of adult "medicine" to get through that, so this is the least I could do.

Mizzou wins by 14, so Darrell wins 1st point
    Brown was leading scorer with 30, and Catfan73 nailed him as the pick for 2nd point
    3 players in double figures, Tshiebwe, Wallace and Wheeler, combined PAR is 82, total 3082, Catfan73 nails it with 3075, 3rd point
    Wheeler 12 pts x 8 assists x (1) rebound = 96, bluecat24 with 4th point

No need for tiebreaker as Catfan73 (who also had a great game pick) wins with 2 points

Woot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Helping Doc out a bit after he had to suffer through the Report Card last night. I'd have to have heavy consumption of adult "medicine" to get through that, so this is the least I could do.

Mizzou wins by 14, so Darrell wins 1st point
    Brown was leading scorer with 30, and Catfan73 nailed him as the pick for 2nd point
    3 players in double figures, Tshiebwe, Wallace and Wheeler, combined PAR is 82, total 3082, Catfan73 nails it with 3075, 3rd point
    Wheeler 12 pts x 8 assists x (1) rebound = 96, bluecat24 with 4th point

No need for tiebreaker as Catfan73 (who also had a great game pick) wins with 2 points
    Thanks, just sitting down to grade....saved me the effort and misery