Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

What do you think about the FBI?

What do I think of the FBI? J Edgar Hoover gathering blackmail evidence on american hero Martin Luther King, Jr. Hoover infiltrating the civil rights and anti war movements to radicalize and subvert.

I think of agents trying to con me into doing something the judge prohibited before I found out the judge prohibited it.

I think the FBI infiltrated and radicalized the Jan 6 nutjobs.

And now we know the FBI subverted the 2020 election by strong arming social media companies to squash the Hunter Biden/Big -Guy corruption story even though they had examined the laptop and knew it was all true.

J Edgar was a tyrant and his organization is tainted by tyranny.

PS Guiliani was right, about this anyway. He also prosecuted the Original WTC bombers (my cousin worked for him and married Andy McCarthy) and he cleaned up NYC.

Re: What do you think about the FBI?

I have no proof of this but I THINK that the majority of the field agents are honest, upstanding, hard working public servants. On the other hand I THINK that the Washington management is full of thieves, crooks, government sycophants that have no desire to do the right thing.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

It seems that the FBI is just as political and just as motivated by everything other than law enforcement as it ever was under J. Edgar Hoover. Read that as "just as corrupt."

I imagine most field guys are not part of that mentality, but the leadership clearly is just as corrupt as any political organization in DC, and just as wiling to use their positions and the FBI's power for their own gain and that of their causes and cohorts as anything Hoover ever did.

It's clear the Hunter Biden story was repressed purely for political reasons to influence the election.

So when Trump goes around like a nutbag saying stuff that makes everyone cringe, then you find out that the FBI really was involved in swaying the election against him, you kinda make it hard on "democracy" don't you? Are we sure Trump is the threat to democracy here? Other than his own voice has any government agency actually done anything to covertly aid him in his political career?

FWIW "Democracy", the way people sort of transpose it for "liberty", which is the real issue at hand, is basically dead. Trump could I guess get a stick and beat on it some more, but that horse is already pushing up daisies.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The FBI has had issue. Hell, think of J. Edgar Hoover era.

Simply put it needs to go away, at least in the current format of reporting structure.

The DOJ has been corrupted, by both parties, to where it is a political arm of the White House. It is not independent and therefore neither is the FBI.. and that creates problems that in my mind can create treason and may have in the past 4 years.

So, disband it..maybe. But maybe it is a better fit under the US Marshalls and the Department of Treasury. Mostly White Collar crime it investigates.

The FBI and DOJ is loaded with die hard democrats. Make no mistake, the desire to get Trump and the GOP runs deep. Its not just a Washington sentiment or a leadership goal. No, it goes all the way down to many of the agents and support staff. This is not a guess, assumption or belief. Its real life.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I hated to read that Doc. I do not doubt you, but I really hate the news. I did not envision the majority of the field agents being corrupt.
    seeya
    dan

Fab Five

I have known several FBI agents over time. Three of them fairly well. One, a neighbor I never trusted. The conversation seldom got beyond “hi, how are you”. A second was a UK classmate. She quit when she figured out she was being used for her sexy good looks. The third was a lifer. Nice guy. But his job seemed to be keeping corrupt local officials in office.
    Real Fan since 1958

A little story from the early 1990s. The freemen, a much more violent radical group than the Jan 6 people had several of their leaders here in Gallatin county. One, Leroy, never paid income or property taxes. This led to a fight in court between the Feds, and my boss the county treasurer. I was pretty new on the job but in charge when two G-Men walk into the office with a check and tell me the judge had ordered the county to settle, they had a check and I must take it. I explained that they’d have to wait for my boss, They told me they were the FBI and I had to take their check. I told them nobody would touch their check till it fell off the counter and got thrown in the trash. Suddenly in comes the boss yelling “don’t take anything the judge has put a pause on everything”. (Can’t remember the word for legal “pause”.) I turned back around and the feds were disappearing out the other door. Gone, their check with them. They had sprinted out of the courtroom, driven quickly across town, and tried to get me to break the judge’s order.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I hated to read that Doc. I do not doubt you, but I really hate the news. I did not envision the majority of the field agents being corrupt.
    Corrupt? I wouldn't go that far. My wife worked directly for Judge Bruce Reinhardt, the judge who signed the warrant on Mar lago (not in his department, not on his floor....she worked directly for him). He was anti-Trump as they come from day one, and vocal about it. Nearly all in her division are liberal tools. She won't talk politics with them, and often scolds me about my facebook posts because people in her office read them. In fact she was asked to go to Washington and work with John Smith (the Special Counsel to "get Trump"), or more correctly she was asked to go with her supervisor who is working for Smith, which she declined. I have dozens of examples of their bias however corrupt needs some level of evidence, more than just words and or bias
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Doc, if they actively covered for Hunter and Brandon to fool the American voters in 2020, then I classify them as corrupt. Helping a career thief, liar, and pedophile become President of the United States is a corrupt activity IMO. If they sit on the sidelines and their guy or gal gets elected then I classify that as a Democrat, but not corrupt.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Doc, if they actively covered for Hunter and Brandon to fool the American voters in 2020, then I classify them as corrupt. Helping a career thief, liar, and pedophile become President of the United States is a corrupt activity IMO. If they sit on the sidelines and their guy or gal gets elected then I classify that as a Democrat, but not corrupt.
    Her office did not work that case. However they did jeffery epistien, and that was a cluster

My brother worked 6 years in the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover and couldn't go along with the corruption, so he quit and joined the D.C. Police force and retired there. He never talked much about what went on in the FBI, but said he just couldn't go along with some of the things that were happening there.

seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

As many of you here may remember, I used to be a Deputy Sheriff until I retired. I loved working for the Sheriff's Office, and was fortunate enough to actually have worked under 3 pretty good Sheriffs. I spent 20 years with my past employer, and for the most part, loved it. Of course, there was the occasional nonsense that would come up because some of the 'Overhead' have sat in "the Ivory Tower" for so long that they forgot what it's like to be a line officer and forgot where they came from, which was mostly from the entry level and then worked their way up the ladder. Sometimes they would make some great administrative decisions, other times they would come up with decisions, about important matters which were especially important to the troops, that made no sense whatsoever.
    But no matter the politics of the moment, the mission always came first, which is to protect lives and property, AND enforce the laws of the Federal, State and local governments. Period. Those ideals always come first. They have to, or what follows would be chaos.
    THAT is what is missing in the FBI, and all of Washington, D.C. for that matter. They've forgotten who they are and what their jobs really are. They've forgotten who they actually work for, which is us, the People, and fellow citizens like them.
    MOLON LABE!

THAT is what is missing in the FBI, and all of Washington, D.C. for that matter. They've forgotten who they are and what their jobs really are. They've forgotten who they actually work for, which is us, the People, and fellow citizens like them.
    I agree with that to a large extent, but also believe that many of the people in the ivory towers are simply acting in their own self interest without regard to the "people's best interest" They are in it to make LOTS of money thru illegal means, and to make sure thy stay in power long enough to make LOTS of money 100 times over.

It is the same for congressmen, presidents, cabinet appointees, and relatives of same, so it is not unexpected that the law enforcers are gonna do the same.
    seeya
    dan

I do not think they have forgotten at all. I think the Government offices have become permanent..and with that comes self perpetuation and beauracrats that know their job is permanent...and the ones that really run the country.

And now? What do you think of J Edgar’s group of insurrectionists now?

I think that, metaphorically, Americans are huddled in a big building waiting for the FBI to knock it down and burn us and our children alive.

Fab Five

I believe this board is being monitored in DC. I fully support the Deep State!!!
    Real Fan since 1958

Mick, sometimes they really ARE out to get ya!

I am all in on killing the FBI. DeFund. At a minimum take it out of DOJ which is not an independent arm any more but a political department.