Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Louisana Senator Kennedy Is trying to solve 2 problems for the American Public

Louisana Senator Kennedy Is trying to solve 2 problems for the American Public

Do you agree with his take on the situations, specially the first problem he addresses? If you do, do you agree with his solution? If you do not agree that there is a problem, then please state so. Same for problem #2. He did not offer a concrete solution to problem #2 but that is because he does not know what is causing the problem.

If Senator Kennedy is running for office in future elections in your state, I respectfully request that you vote for him, regardless of who his opponent is. I truly wish he represented my state.

Linkage
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 12-15-2022 at 05:04 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Louisana Senator Kennedy Is trying to solve 2 problems for the American Public

He offers a solution for a 3rd problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKWksxrNxo
    seeya
    dan

Fab Five

Re: Louisana Senator Kennedy Is trying to solve 2 problems for the American Public

I have long been in Senator Kennedy's corner. My favorite is video is where he asks the Asst Sec in the Dept. of Energy how much emissions would be reduced by spending $71Trillion. Kennedy has to ask multiple times and still there is no answer. Wouldn't you think if we were spending that much to reduce emissions we would know the expect result? This Executive Branch is nothing if not a bunch of clowns.
    Real Fan since 1958

I want him to run for President, but I also do not want to submit him to the swarms of buzzards that would seek to tear him apart. He is a tough old bird and it would take a lot of rending to tear him apart, but the numbers of persons who would readily attack him is a staggering number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9N8Y67LYcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9JFYBd_J4
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 05-13-2023 at 10:17 AM.
    seeya
    dan

Linkage

I seriously doubt that she will get his vote, and after his questioning of her constitutional knowledge, anyone that casts a yea vote is doing it for purely political reasons.
    seeya
    dan