Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Help in finding a replacement UK beanie type hat

Help in finding a replacement UK beanie type hat

So...I bought a UK hat/beanie type thing 10 years ago that I have misplaced/lost. I can't find anything like it anymore, and thought I'd solicit the group and see if you've seen anything like it. It is my favorite cold weather hat for almost anything, and I'm devastated that I lost it.

unnamed.jpg

SKU: 20257481 - Size: Adjustable
    Nike
    NTS Therma-Fit Knit

I know there are a ton of "beanie" type UK hats, but this one didn't look "knit." It was more like a dry-fit type shirt material, thicker, but like that. Did not have the open weave you can see from the others.

Here is the one for Army for sale. Unfortunately, this site does not have one for Kentucky for sale.

https://www.teamstores.com/Nike-Army.../24734xar1.htm

Re: Help in finding a replacement UK beanie type hat

Not sure Nike makes the Therma-fit beanies any more?

You are probably correct, but I was/am hopeful.

If anybody happens to run across something like that, even a previously worn one on eBay, I'd appreciate the heads-up. I might even break down and buy the Army one, although I'd prefer Navy, since my Dad and my brother-in-law were both Navy men and I've always rooted for them, though.

Probably old inventory that Teamstores.com has for Army. I checked a few other schools and didn't see the beanie for them, either.

Fab Five

UK Team Shop has them.
    Real Fan since 1958

Mick, I've looked and looked there and don't see it. It's a peculiar beanie, 100% polyester, as opposed to acrylic. Very tight weave, different from what you see with most of them.

It's possible I'm just missing it, and there are some good looking ones there that I might break down and get anyway. Appreciate the heads up.

This is the closest I see on the site but still knit... https://www.ukteamshop.com/mens-new-...ID:i-r0c1:po-1

Darrell it looks like those style are used for runners or under helmit so I can still find the style, just not the UK with that style.

One day I will run across it and find it. I do like the one you linked, VirginiaCat. It looks good and I may get that in the meantime.

I actually contacted Nike and was surprised to receive a response. See below.

Hi Darrell,

Warmest Greetings! I hope this finds you well.

We appreciate your interest with our products and your time reaching us here, that's an awesome Cap! May i have the style number of the item? Example is DO9328-001.

Upon checking at nike,com website it`s seems that there is no available Nike NTS Therma-Fit Knit beanie cap. We're always receiving new shipments and frequently updating inventory on Nike.com, though we don’t have the information on when this will be restocked. The best way to stay current on restocks is to keep checking Nike.com.

For now, I will capture this as your feedback about this product being out of stock and share it with our leadership team. If they receive a large demand for this item, they may possibly make a business decision for it. and I highly recommend you to check from our Stores instead, you can check our store locator online. Just type in your address and the contact details of the stores near you will be provided. You can give them a call before dropping by. http://www.nike.com/au/en_gb/sl/store-locator

Here is also a list of our authorized retailers you can check if you don't mind checking other stores aside from Nike.com.

Hyped (Pacific)
    Rebel Sport
    Stylerunner (Pacific)
    Surfstitch (Australia)
    The Iconic
    Sneakerboy
    Glue
    Platypuss Shoes
    Supply
    Mode Sportify
    Culture Kings
    Subtype
    Highs and Lows
    Pace Athletic
    Fast Times
    City Beach
    Precinct
    Loaded
    Kickz101
    The Athletes Foot
    Sports Co.
    We thank you for being the best part of Nike!

Should you have any other concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us using one of the options available here: https://www.nike.com/help/#contact. We'd be happy to help.

Sincerely,

Ghel

Nike Services