Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Bombino

KitchenAid Stand Mixer Deal - 7qt Bowl Lift for $382.50+tax (Holiday Gift Idea)

Since it is almost the holidays, I figured I would post this for those who might be looking to get a KitchenAid Mixer either for themselves or as a gift. It doesn't include all of the fancy bowls/finishes that you find on the lower performance Artisans but from a performance perspective is the best AC motor model that KitchenAid makes.

Unlike many other sales on 7qt models, this is for a BRAND NEW mixer with a full 2 year warranty, not a refurb. Not only that but this is KitchenAid's brand new 7qt model which was just released recently which includes an EXCELLENT accessory/features package:

• A new 1/2 speed setting to handle things like folding ingredients
    • Stainless steel accessories:
      • Stainless steel 11-wire whip
      • Stainless steel flat beater
      • Stainless steel dough hook
      • Stainless steel pastry beater
      • Stainless steel 7qt bowl
    • Double sided flex edge beater (aka silicone scraper paddle)
    • Pouring Shield
    • Flexible plastic pastry scraper
    • 2 year warranty

Honestly, the accessory package is REALLY nice as the stainless steel accessories are a huge step up from other models, plus it includes the dual flex edge beater and the stainless steel pastry beater.

Link to the mixer
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 11-28-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Re: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Deal - 7qt Bowl Lift for $382.50+tax (Holiday Gift Idea)

We have had ours for coming up on 20 years. Bought it at Sam’s Club back in the day as a Christmas gift. I now use it to also make my pasta with a pasta attachment and I have a meat grinder for it
    Last edited by VirginiaCat; 11-13-2022 at 05:21 PM.

Re: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Deal - 7qt Bowl Lift for $382.50+tax (Holiday Gift Idea)

I dunno. It only got 51 5-star reviews out of the 52 people who rated it. The other one gave it 4-stars, while leaving this review:

★★★★★
    ★★★★★4 out of 5 stars. · 2 months ago
    Great mixer from kitchen aid!
    This is a great mixer from kitchen aid and a perfect addition to any kitchen just before the holiday season!
    It’s large 7qt mix bowl is sure to fit needs for most decently large family gathering!
    It’s sturdy all metal construction with 30lb weight ensures nothing moves around during mixing and does not make a mess!

The base mixer comes with a huge amount of mixing attachments that will be more than enough for more regular everyday baking needs.
    But this also has multiple additional attachments for pasta, chopping juicing grinding! It’s a winner!

I received a sweepstakes entry for this review. Yes
    Recommends this product ✔ Yes

It probably doesn't bother anybody else at all, but I hate seeing reviews like this. Tell WHY you deducted a star. If the idea is you never give 5-stars, fine--say it, at least.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post

It probably doesn't bother anybody else at all, but I hate seeing reviews like this. Tell WHY you deducted a star. If the idea is you never give 5-stars, fine--say it, at least.
    Haha, you and me both. Tell me why you removed stars so that I can make an informed decision. My favorite was someone who rated a local restaurant 3-stars and their review was "enjoyed the meal, very tasty"
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 11-09-2022 at 05:48 PM.

Rupp's Runt

KitchenAid Stand Mixer Deal - 7qt Bowl Lift for $382.50+tax (Holiday Gift Idea)

Wish I could right now. I’ve been wanting a stand mixer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to have one but between the air fryer, rice maker, Keurig and everything else I don’t know where I would put it.

Guys, if you have a Costco it is cheaper here: $299.99

https://www.costco.com/.product.100485356.html

Shipping & Handling: $9.99*
    May be available In-Warehouse at a lower non-delivered price
    $100 OFF

$100 manufacturer's savings is valid 10/31/22 through 11/20/22. While supplies last. Limit 5 per member. Terms & Conditions

Features:
    Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfort Grip Handle
    590 Watt 10 Speed Motor
    Coated Flex Edge Beater
    Stainless Steel Wire Whip
    Coated Dough Hook

Not the same. Dukegirl warned me all these arent the same. And I missed the sale, too. So I saved $400! But can I make christmas cookies with my hand mixer?

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Not the same. Dukegirl warned me all these arent the same. And I missed the sale, too. So I saved $400! But can I make christmas cookies with my hand mixer?
    That’s how I make my Bourbon Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake
    Real Fan since 1958