Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I just hope voters in...

Arizona, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Georgia are smart tomorrow. But they already voted for a Vegetable 2 years ago so who knows.

I have hopes for New Hampshire and Nevada as well but that would be icing....

Re: I just hope voters in...

Yeah, me too. Could go either way, or no way at all. I think Pennsylvania stays blue. Georgia might go red. Ohio sure seems ready to go red but is JD Vance the guy? He's just not firing anyone up, so I guess Ohio stays blue, too. Hoping Lake coattails drags in the R in the senate race too. She is just whuppin up on her opponent on the campaign trail.

Would not have thunk it a month ago, but I think Nevada has a chance to flip for the first time since they installed the first slot machine in Vegas.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I'm about to run over and vote. I will say my city council race is a choice between a really deep navy blue and a royal blue, lol. Lexington's problems are on the rise, and it's all bc policy wise we are becoming San Francisco Lite. Way too many homeless and vagrants, and we keep supporting them and then wondering why more and more keep showing up. Gee, I wonder. Maybe a mandatory class in microeconomics would help them.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Lou and Lex are eventually going to completely eff up my state.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fear for my country. It’s a democratic republic. Brandon is right you know, the republic for which the flag stands is imperiled. Adding states, getting rid of the electoral college, packing the court, the left hates the united States who constitutionally are supposed to have all powers not specifically enumerated. They want a democracy ruled by California, Illinois, and New York.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I'm about to run over and vote. I will say my city council race is a choice between a really deep navy blue and a royal blue, lol. Lexington's problems are on the rise, and it's all bc policy wise we are becoming San Francisco Lite. Way too many homeless and vagrants, and we keep supporting them and then wondering why more and more keep showing up. Gee, I wonder. Maybe a mandatory class in microeconomics would help them.

Same reason you don't feed stray cats.....or alligators
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Same reason you don't feed stray cats.....or alligators
    Yep. not really complicated, but seems to be lost on many.

It's becoming a real issue in Lexington, and their solutions are basically to just go home earlier at night so you don't get in the way of the homeless and criminals and drug gangs fighting for turf. I'm not kidding, that is their current solution.

The average IQ in this city is so low on these issues I wish we let the horses run things. Mr. Ed would be an improvement.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Fear for my country. It’s a democratic republic. Brandon is right you know, the republic for which the flag stands is imperiled. Adding states, getting rid of the electoral college, packing the court, the left hates the united States who constitutionally are supposed to have all powers not specifically enumerated. They want a democracy ruled by California, Illinois, and New York.
    It is the Wolf calling the sheep the threat.

I do not think we will have another civil war. the US does not have the stomach for that. I think we may have a few bloody confontations in the next 20 years but no major issues. But, I do see the Republic breaking up. Texas first. Then likely the west coast. I know some of my conservative friends would like to see Cali go...but the truth is Cali is a net input from a tax standpoint to the Federal Govt and losing that takes revenue from the net negative states.

I pray Trump loses his ego and lets Desantis go win. I am not holding my breath.

The “homeless” are a mental illness and substance abuse issue. The ACLU sued to let everybody out, it was expensive, so everybody was let out. Next, hard drugs became an issue only “for the privileged” and the left just shrugged and now people shoot up and drool and freeze to death.

You let people camp and sleep in any public place and you will lose control of your city. And call me uncaring all you want. We facilitate people crapping on our front doorstep.

It appears on the Buckeyes had rationality....