Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: ESG

Fab Five

ESG

This may be the most stupid paragraph I’ve read this week!!

This is a WSJ article discussing investors 18 to 41 views on Environment, soial and governance investing.

“For in*stance, more than one-third of the younger in-vestors said they would be will*ing to lose 11% to 15% of their re*tire*ment sav*ings to en*cour-age com*pa*nies to have gen*der and racial di*ver*sity mir*ror*ing the gen-eral pop*u*la*tion, but only 3% of the older in*vestors said they would for*feit that amount for that goal. About two-thirds of the older in*vestors said they were un*will*ing to lose any money to sup*port di*ver*sity.”

I guess when you have had everything handed to you, earnings don’t matter.
    Real Fan since 1958

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: ESG

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    This may be the most stupid paragraph I’ve read this week!!

This is a WSJ article discussing investors 18 to 41 views on Environment, soial and governance investing.

“For in*stance, more than one-third of the younger in-vestors said they would be will*ing to lose 11% to 15% of their re*tire*ment sav*ings to en*cour-age com*pa*nies to have gen*der and racial di*ver*sity mir*ror*ing the gen-eral pop*u*la*tion, but only 3% of the older in*vestors said they would for*feit that amount for that goal. About two-thirds of the older in*vestors said they were un*will*ing to lose any money to sup*port di*ver*sity.”

I guess when you have had everything handed to you, earnings don’t matter.
    Right now ai would be happy if I ONLY lost 11-15% of my IRA. Mine is down nearly 20%, and I expect it to get worse
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: ESG

Truth is, that creates an opportunity for everyone else to invest in companies that provide good returns....as their investments go bankrupt!